Jenny has a Bachelor of Biomedicine (Neuroscience) and is currently undertaking a Master in Public Health degree at the University of Melbourne, specialising in Gender and Women’s Health and Global Health.
Jenny has a background in health promotion, project coordination and research and policy roles. Recently, she worked at the Victorian Department of Health to support the COVID-19 response.
In 2020, she conducted research with the Burnet Institute exploring women’s access to safe abortion services and experiences of unsafe abortion and post-abortion care in the Pacific region.
Jenny has particular research and project interests in sexual and reproductive health, maternal health, prevention of violence against women, and global health. She is committed to work which improves health outcomes for women and girls in Australia and globally.
- 2021–present: International Health Project Officer, Burnet Institute
- 2021–present: Project Officer (Prevention of Violence Against Women), Multicultural Centre for Women’s Health
- 2020–2021: Surveillance Officer, Department of Health, Victoria, Australia
- 2020: Research and Executive Officer, Multicultural Centre for Women’s Health
- 2019–2020: Research and Policy Intern, Global Health Alliance Australia
- 2019–Present: Master of Public Health, The University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2016–2019: Bachelor of Biomedicine, The University of Melbourne
- 2016: The University of Melbourne, Scholarship