Elizabeth is a medical doctor with background in primary health and obstetrics, who is passionate about women’s health research, global health policy and clinical education.
She obtained her medical degree from the University of Notre Dame, Fremantle and completed her postgraduate training at Royal Perth Hospital and King Edward Memorial Hospital for Women where she completed her Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynaecology (DRANZCOG) from the Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists.
She holds a Master of Reproductive Medicine and Master of Women’s Health Medicine from the University of New South Wales.
Elizabeth has been accepted into the Australian General Practitioner Training Program, where she will complete clinical training to become a GP-Obstetrician once her PhD is completed.
Elizabeth’s PhD is supervised by A/Prof Joshua Vogel and Prof Caroline Homer and will focus on WHO Labour Care Guide clinical education and training.
- 2021: Diploma of Obstetrics and Gynecology (DRANZCOG) – Royal Australian College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- 2020: Sydney Child Health Program – University of Sydney
- 2016: Master of Women’s Health Medicine – University of New South Wales
- 2015: Bachelor of Medicine / Bachelor of Surgery – University of Notre Dame Australia
- 2012: Master of Reproductive Medicine – University of New South Wales
- 2010: Bachelor of Medical Science – University of New South Wales