Mellissa has a clinical nursing background as a senior research coordinator in infectious diseases, clinical trial site management experience via industry and public health organisations positions.
Her various roles have permitted Mellissa to work with marginalised populations in accessing new health care treatments.
Australian Nurses and Midwives Federation
- current – Senior Researcher Burnet Institute
- current - Senior Clinical Trial Coordinator, Infectious Diseases Alfred Health (part time)
- current- Affiliated Position with Monash University – Central Clinical School –Dept of Medicine
- Site Manager Bristol Myers Squibb
- Clinical Research Coordinator, Infectious Diseases, Monash Health
- Nurse Bank Homeless People Program RDNS
- Clinical Research Coordinator, Rheumatology Department Monash Health
- Graduate Diploma in Community Health Nursing (Victoria University)
- Registered Nurse
EC Partnership: Eliminate Hepatitis C Partnership
Eliminate Hepatitis C Australia Partnership: EC Australia
The Optimise Study: Optimising Isolation, Quarantine and Distancing for COVID-19
- Increasing hepatitis C testing and linkage to care: Results of a testing campaign with incentives at primary care clinics in Melbourne, Australia.
Chan K, Elsum I, Gold J, Layton C, Accadia L, Bryant M, Gunn J, Djordjevic F, Purcell I, Dicka J, Forrest M, Crawford S, Hellard M, Pedrana A; Eliminate Hepatitis C Partnership
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Jan; Epub ahead of print