Edwin is a Research Assistant on the Optimise Study at Burnet Institute. He is also a Research Fellow in the Child and Community Wellbeing Unit, Centre for Health Equity, at the University of Melbourne. His research interests are noncommunicable diseases, commercial and social determinants of health, nutrition, and health inequities.
Edwin holds a Master of Public Health and Bachelor of Biomedicine from the University of Melbourne and has most recently collaborated with the WHO European Office for the Prevention and Control for NCDs on a range of NCD related projects, particularly a study to survey the average population salt consumption in the WHO European Region.
- 2020 - current: Research Assistant, Burnet Institute
- 2020 - current: Research Fellow, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
- 2020: Intern, NCD Office, World Health Organization, Moscow, Russia
- 2019 - 2020: Research Assistant, Melbourne School of Population and Global Health, University of Melbourne
- 2018 - 2019: Intern, Sandro Demaio Foundation
- 2019: Master of Public Health, University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2018: Master of Science in Public Health (exchange), Lund, Sweden
- 2016: Bachelor of Biomedicine, University of Melbourne, Australia
- 2020: VicHealth scholarship, Preventive Health Conference