Emily joined the Burnet Institute in 2019 and is part of the Eliminate C Australia Partnership team.
Emily will support the coordination of a health promotion strategy that will support people to access Hep C treatments.
Over the years, Emily has worked with a range of community-based organisations, with a focus on program design and implementation in collaboration with communities, as well as case management and training in chronic disease management.
- 2017- 2019: Senior Program and Policy Advisor, Screening, Early Detection and Immunisation Program, Cancer Council Victoria
- 2012-2017: Viral Hepatitis Program Coordinator, Priority Communities Team, Cancer Council Victoria
- 2012-2013: Quality Improvement Project Manager, Cystic Fibrosis Victoria
- 2007-2011: Programs Manager, Hepatitis Victoria
- 2005-2007: Education and Training, Epilepsy Foundation of Victoria
- 2019: Health Program Design and Implementation-Short Course, University of Melbourne
- 2017: Program Logic -Evaluation, University of Melbourne
- 2011: Diploma of Management, 2011, Australian Institute of Management, Australia
- 2006: Advanced Diploma of Solution Focused Counselling, The Centre for Effective Therapy, Australia
- 1999: Post Grad Diploma Health Psychology, LaTrobe University, Australia
- 1998: Bachelor Social Science, La Trobe University, Australia