Tess has a varied career in social justice campaigning, education support and community development in an Aboriginal community, and support for families at risk of entering into the child protection system.
- 2016-present: Social Worker, Burnet Institute, Daru, PNG
- 2015: Engagement and Referral Practitioner, Act for Kids
- 2011-2015: Admin Co-ordinator and Education Support, Cape York Aboriginal Australian Academy
- 2008-2011: Social Justice Officer, Uniting Church Vic/Tas Synod
- 2006-2008: Nutrition Co-ordinator and Teacher Aide, Aurukun State School
- 2016 Masters of Social Work (Professional Qualifying), James Cook University
- 2005 Bachelor of Arts (International Studies), RMIT University
Improving Tuberculosis Services in Timor-Leste
PRIME-TB: Papua New Guinea & Republic of Indonesia for the Micro Elimination of TB
RID-TB Patient Education and Counselling
RID-TB: Reducing the Impact of Drug-Resistant TB in Western Province, PNG
- Person-centred care in TB.
Horter S, Daftary A, Keam T, Bernays S, Bhanushali K, Chavan D, Denholm J, Furin J, Jaramillo E, Khan A, Lin YD, Lobo R, Loveday M, Majumdar SS, Mistry N, Patel H, Rane S, Swaminathan A, Triasih R, Venkatesan N, Viney K, du Cros P
Int J Tuberc Lung Dis. 2021 Oct; 25(10):784-787
- A pilot model of patient education and counselling for drug-resistant tuberculosis in Daru, Papua New Guinea.
Adepoyibi T, Keam T, Kuma A, Haihuie T, Hapolo M, Islam S, Akumu B, Chani K, Morris L, Taune M
Pub Health Act. 2019 Sep; 9(Supplement 1):S80-S82
News Articles (5)