Kico completed her Bachelor of Nursing at La Trobe University in 2012. Kico is a registered nurse and has spent a number of years working in the community, including GP clinics, community health centres, NSPs, and 24 hour Supercare pharmacies.
- ANMF (Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation)
- Clinical Care Coordinator
- Community Nurse
- 2017: Certified nurse cervical screening provider
- 2015: Accredited Nurse Immuniser
- 2013: Diploma of Business
- 2012: Bachelor of Nursing, La Trobe University, Melbourne, Australia
- A modelling analysis of financial incentives for hepatitis C testing and treatment uptake delivered through a community-based testing campaign.
Palmer AY, Chan K, Gold J, Layton C, Elsum I, Hellard M, Stoove M, Doyle JS, Pedrana A, Scott N; EC Partnership
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Aug; Epub ahead of print
- Increasing hepatitis C testing and linkage to care: Results of a testing campaign with incentives at primary care clinics in Melbourne, Australia.
Chan K, Elsum I, Gold J, Layton C, Accadia L, Bryant M, Gunn J, Djordjevic F, Purcell I, Dicka J, Forrest M, Crawford S, Hellard M, Pedrana A; Eliminate Hepatitis C Partnership
J Viral Hepat. 2021 Jan; 28(3):569-572