Long has worked as a business and data analyst across the public, private and not-for-profit sectors. He has a wealth of local and international experience, where he has been responsible for designing and developing information systems.
He has previously worked on evidence-based approaches to designing nursing care rosters in aged care settings and is interested in exploring new data collection methods to facilitate evidence-based research.
- 2015-current: Data Manager, Burnet Institute
- 2010-2015: Data Analyst, Applied Aged Care Solutions, Melbourne
- 2007-2009: Business/Data Analyst, Binhminh Community Development Company, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 2013: GradCertSc (Applied Statistics), Swinburne University of Technology
- 2005: MCom (Information Systems), University of New South Wales
- 2000: BCom, University of Sydney
- Monitoring the Control of Sexually Transmissible Infections and Blood-Borne Viruses: Protocol for the Australian Collaboration for Coordinated Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance (ACCESS).
Callander D, Moreira C, El-Hayek C, Asselin J, van Gemert C, Watchirs Smith L, Nguyen L, Dimech W, Boyle DI, Donovan B, Stoové M, Hellard M, Guy R
JMIR Res Protoc. 2018 Nov; 7(11):e11028
- Protocol for an HIV Pre-exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) Population Level Intervention Study in Victoria Australia: The PrEPX Study.
Ryan KE, Mak A, Stoove M, Price B, Fairley CK, Ruth S, Lal L, Asselin J, El-Hayek C, Nguyen L, Batrouney C, Wilson D, Lockwood J, Murphy D, Cornelisse VJ, Roth N, Willcox J, Chang CC, Armishaw J, Tee BK, Penn M, Forgan-Smith G, Williams C, Montgomery J, Byron K, Coelho A, Allen B, Wiggins J, Kelsall J, Vujovic O, West M, Pierce AB, Gallant D, Bell C, de Wit JBF, Hoy JF, Wesselingh SL, Grant RM, Wright EJ
Front Public Health. 2018 May; 6:151