Margarete’s background is in organisational psychology, specialising in occupational, health and safety (OHS). She has varied experience which includes research, development, management and delivery of a wide range of OHS projects, social policy operationalisation, evaluation, work in complex, politically sensitive and turbulent environments and work with varied stakeholders. Most recently Margarete has been developing and implementing an OHS management system for Burnet.
- 2009 - present: Burnet Institute for Medical Research
- 2001-2009: WorkSafe Victoria
- 2001: PhD School of Management, Griffith University
- Small business proprietor
- 2008: Two subjects towards Master of Organisational Psychology – Contemporary organisational Psychology; Personnel assessment, Monash University
- 1995-2000: PhD, School of Management, Griffith University
- 1982: Qualified for Graduate Diploma of Applied Psychology, Monash University
- 1978-1981: Bachelor of Behavioural Science (Honours), LaTrobe University
- 1994-1998: Meat Research Corporation Junior Research Fellowship
- 1994: WorkSafe Australia Postgraduate Scholarship (Awarded but not accepted in favour of MRC Junior Research Fellowship).
News Articles (1)