Lisa has more than 18 years experience in international health and development with a particular focus on community health programming, child welfare, and social development, in the fields of HIV and AIDS, TB and malaria.
She has a strong technical background in health, coupled with a comprehensive understanding and practical experience in health programming in a development context.
Past positions include:
- Training Director - Centre for Ethnicity and Health
- Country Director - Regional AIDS Advisor Southern Africa
- Program Manager - Penduka TB
- Program Manager - HMM Namibia
Accelerating access to postnatal care and chlorhexidine in PNG
Engaging men to improve family health and prevent gender-based violence
SRHIP: Sexual & Reproductive Health Integration Project
- Training for Tuberculosis Elimination in Indonesia: Achievements, Reflections, and Potential for Impact.
Main S, Lestari T, Triasih R, Chan G, Davidson L, Majumdar S, Santoso D, Phung S, Laukkala J, Graham S, du Cros P, Ralph A
Trop Med Infect Dis. 2019 Jul; 4(3):E107
News Articles (16)