Amy has over 15 years' experience in public and community health spanning direct service delivery, project management, research and policy.
Amy’s research interests include human-centred design methods, working with people with lived experience, drug use and involvement with the justice system.
- MSW, RMIT
- MSocSci (Policy and Human Services), RMIT
- BA (Hons), University of Melbourne
Breaking the cycle: supporting people with drug use histories to avoid reincarceration
CREIDU: Centre for Research Excellence into Injecting Drug Use
EDRS: Ecstasy and related Drugs Reporting System
Evaluation of the Multicultural Drug and Alcohol Service
Feasibility study for a potential medically supervised injecting centre/drug consumption service for the ACT
IDRS: Illicit Drug Reporting System
SuperMIX: The Melbourne Injecting Drug User Cohort Study
PATH Cohort Study
- Lifetime prevalence and correlates of self-harm and suicide attempts among male prisoners with histories of injecting drug use.
Stewart AC, Cossar R, Dietze P, Armstrong G, Curtis M, Kinner SA, Ogloff JRP, Kirwan A, Stoové M
Health Justice. 2018 Oct; 6(1):19
- Acceptability of prison-based take-home naloxone programmes among a cohort of incarcerated men with a history of regular injecting drug use.
Curtis M, Dietze P, Aitken C, Kirwan A, Kinner SA, Butler T, Stoové M
Harm Reduct J. 2018 Sep; 15(1):48
- The associations of poor psychiatric well-being among incarcerated men with injecting drug use histories in Victoria, Australia.
Cossar R, Stoové M, Kinner SA, Dietze P, Aitken C, Curtis M, Kirwan A, Ogloff JRP
Health Justice. 2018 Jan; 6(1):1
News Articles (3)