Donate today and join the fight to achieve global malaria elimination targets.
June, 2022 (2)
- Impact of COVID-19 lockdown restrictions on hepatitis C testing in Australian primary care services providing care for people who inject drugs.
Traeger MW, van Santen DK, Sacks-Davis R, Asselin J, Carter A, Doyle JS, Pedrana A, Wilkinson AL, Howell J, Thatcher R, Didlick J, Donovan B, Guy R, Hellard ME, Stoové MA; Australia Collaboration for Coordinated Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance of Sexually Transmissible Infections and Blood Borne Viruses (ACCESS).
J Viral Hepat. 2022 Jun; Epub ahead of print
- The impact of three progressively introduced interventions on second wave daily COVID-19 case numbers in Melbourne, Australia.
Saul A, Scott N, Spelman T, Crabb BS, Hellard M
BMC Infect Dis. 2022 Jun; 22(1):514
May, 2022 (5)
- A log-odds system for waning and boosting of COVID-19 vaccine effectiveness.
Szanyi J, Wilson T, Scott N, Blakely T
Vaccine. 2022 May; 40(28):3821-3824
- Role of COVID-19 vaccine education in discharge planning to increase community vaccination coverage.
Tse WC, Fahey J, Doyle J, Hellard M, Howell J
Intern Med J. 2022 May; Epub ahead of print
- Effect of COVID-19 restrictions and border closures on vaccine preventable diseases in Victoria, Australia, 2020-2021.
Bhatt P, Strachan J, Easton M, Franklin L, Drewett G
Commun Dis Intell (2018). 2022 May; 46:1-7
- HIV prevention in a time of COVID-19: A report from the HIVR4P // Virtual conference 2021.
Laher F, Richardson SI, Smith P, Sullivan P, Abrahams AG, Asowata OE, Bitangumutwenzi P, Dabee S, Dollah A, Fernandez N, Langat RK, Bose DL, Likhitwonnawut U, Mullick R, Resop RS, Sutar J, Thompson-Hall AN, Traeger MW, Tuyishime M, Wambui J, Bekker LG, Kaleebu P, McCormack S, O'Connor DH, Warren M, Torri T, Thyagarajan B
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2022 May; 38(5):350-358
- Mathematical Modeling for Removing Border Entry and Quarantine Requirements for COVID-19, Vanuatu.
van Gemert C, Tarivonda L, Tapo PS, Natuman S, Clark G, Mariasua J, Scott N, Craig A, Abel M, Cornish MJ, Hellard M, Sacks-Davis R
Emerg Infect Dis. 2022 May; 28(5):1053-1055
April, 2022 (5)
- Factors associated with perceived decline in the quality of drugs during the COVID-19 pandemic: Evidence from community-recruited cohorts of people who use drugs in Vancouver, Canada.
Erica McAdam, Kanna Hayashi, Huiru Dong, Zishan Cui, Kali-Olt Sedgemore, Paul Dietze, Paige Phillips, Dean Wilson, M-J Milloy, Kora DeBeck
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2022 Apr; 236:109471
- "Never let a good crisis go to waste": Positives from disrupted maternity care in Australia during COVID-19.
Kluwgant D, Homer C, Dahlen H
Midwifery. 2022 Apr; 110:103340
- Risk of sustained SARS-CoV-2 transmission in Queensland, Australia.
Sanz-Leon P, Stevenson NJ, Stuart RM, Abeysuriya RG, Pang JC, Lambert SB, Kerr CC, Roberts JA
Sci Rep. 2022 Apr; 12(1):6309
- The United Kingdom and the Netherlands maternity care responses to COVID-19: A comparative study.
van den Berg LMM, Balaam MC, Nowland R, Moncrief G, Topalidou A, Thompson S, Thomson G, de Jonge A, Downe S; ASPIRE-COVID19 Research Team (Including Caroline Homer)
Women Birth. 2022 Apr; Epub ahead of print
- COVID-19 vaccine wastage in the midst of vaccine inequity: causes, types and practical steps.
Lazarus JV, Abdool Karim SS, van Selm L, Doran J, Batista C, Ben Amor Y, Hellard M, Kim B, Kopka CJ, Yadav P
BMJ Glob Health. 2022 Apr; 7(4)
March, 2022 (4)
- Impacts of COVID-19-related service disruptions on TB incidence and deaths in Indonesia, Kyrgyzstan, Malawi, Mozambique, and Peru: Implications for national TB responses.
Martin-Hughes R, Vu L, Cheikh N, Kelly SL, Fraser-Hurt N, Shubber Z, Manhic I, Mbendera K, Girma B, Pambudi I, Rıos J, Elmira A, Harimurti P, Hafez R, Nicolas Bayona Garcia J, Palmer T, Roberts A, Gorgens M, Wilson D
PLoS Glob Pub Health. 2022 Mar; 2(3):e0000219
- Letter to the editor RE: Lake et al., 2022 comment on Fulford et al., 2021 'A point-of-care lateral flow assay for neutralizing antibodies against SARS-CoV-2'.
Anderson DA, Godfrey DI
EBioMedicine. 2022 Mar; 77:103899
- Preventing a cluster from becoming a new wave in settings with zero community COVID-19 cases.
Abeysuriya RG, Delport D, Stuart RM, Sacks-Davis R, Kerr CC, Mistry D, Klein DJ, Hellard M, Scott N
BMC Infect Dis. 2022 Mar; 22(1):232
- Australian women's experiences of receiving maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional national survey.
Wilson AN, Sweet L, Vasilevski V, Hauck Y, Wynter K, Kuliukas L, Szabo RA, Homer CSE, Bradfield Z
Birth. 2022 Mar; 49(1):30-39
February, 2022 (6)
- Area-level social and economic factors and the local incidence of SARS-CoV-2 infections in Victoria during 2020.
Roder C, Maggs C, McNamara BJ, O'Brien D, Wade AJ, Bennett C, Pasco JA, Athan E
Med J Austr. 2022 Feb; 216(7):349-356
- COVID-19 vaccine acceptability among people in Australia who inject drugs: Update from the 2021 Illicit Drug Reporting System interviews.
Price O, Dietze PM, Maher L, Crawford S, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2022 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines against Delta Variant (B.1.617.2): A Meta-Analysis.
Mahumud RA, Ali MA, Kundu S, Rahman MA, Kamara JK, Renzaho AMN
Vaccines (Basel). 2022 Feb; 10(2):277
- Modelling the impact of reopening schools in the UK in early 2021 in the presence of the alpha variant and with roll-out of vaccination against SARS-CoV-2.
J Panovska-Griffiths, R M Stuart, C C Kerr, K Rosenfield, D Mistry, W Waites, D J Klein, C Bonell, R M Viner
J Math Anal Appl. 2022 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- Critical timing and extent of public health interventions to control outbreaks dominated by SARS-CoV-2 variants in Australia: a mathematical modelling study.
Zou Z, Fairley CK, Shen M, Scott N, Xu X, Li Z, Li R, Zhuang G, Zhang L
Int J Infect Dis. 2022 Feb; 115:154-165
- COVID-19 vaccine acceptability among people in Australia who inject drugs: Implications for vaccine rollout.
Dietze PM, Hall C, Price O, Stewart AC, Crawford S, Peacock A, Maher L
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2022 Feb; 41(2):484-487
January, 2022 (12)
- Intent to Be Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Victoria, Australia.
Heath K, Altermatt A, Saich F, Pedrana A, Fletcher-Lartey S, Bowring AL, Stoové M, Danchin M, Kaufman J, Gibney KB, Hellard M
Vaccines (Basel). 2022 Jan; 10(2)
- The Australian living guidelines for the clinical care of people with COVID-19: What worked, what didn't and why, a mixed methods process evaluation.
Turner T, Elliott J, Tendal B, Vogel JP, Norris S, Tate R, Green S; National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
PLoS One. 2022 Jan; 17(1):e0261479
- 'We are going into battle without appropriate armour': A qualitative study of Indonesian midwives' experiences in providing maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hazfiarini A, Akter S, Homer CSE, Zahroh RIR, Bohren MA
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Changes in illicit drug use and markets with the COVID-19 pandemic and associated restrictions: Findings from the Ecstasy and Related Drugs Reporting System, 2016-2020.
Price O, Man N, Bruno R, Dietze P, Salom C, Lenton S, Grigg J, Gibbs D, Wilson T, Degenhardt L, Chan R, Thomas N, Peacock A
Addiction. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Pacific island nations face an urgent need for actions and future research on COVID-19.
Gay N, van Gemert C, Merilles OE Jr, Georgel P
Lancet Reg Health West Pac. 2022 Jan; 18:100326
- Brand inequity in access to COVID-19 vaccines.
Sheel M, McEwen S, Davies SE
Lancet Reg Health West Pac. 2022 Jan; 18:100366
- Awareness, Value and Use of the Australian living guidelines for the clinical care of people with COVID-19: An impact evaluation.
Millard T, Elliott JH, Green S, Tendal B, Vogel JP, Norris S, Tate R, Turner T; National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
J Clin Epidemiol. 2022 Jan; 143:11-21
- Impact of vaccination and non-pharmaceutical interventions on SARS-CoV-2 dynamics in Switzerland.
Shattock AJ, Le Rutte EA, Robert P Dünner RP, Sen S, Kelly SL, Chitnis N, Penny MA
Epidemics. 2022 Jan; 38:100535
- Care of older people and people requiring palliative care with COVID-19: guidance from the Australian National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
Cheyne S, Lindley RI, Smallwood N, Tendal B, Chapman M, Fraile Navarro D, Good PD, Jenkin P, McDonald S, Morgan D, Murano M, Millard T, Naganathan V, Srikanth V, Tuffin P, Vogel J, White H, Chakraborty SP, Whiting E, William L, Yates PM, Callary M, Elliott J, Agar MR; National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
Med J Aust. 2022 Jan; 216(4):203-208
- Midwives' experiences of providing maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia.
Bradfield Z, Hauck Y, Homer CSE, Sweet L, Wilson AN, Szabo RA, Wynter K, Vasilevski V, Kuliukas L
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; 35(3):262-271
- Receiving maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic: Experiences of women's partners and support persons.
Vasilevski V, Sweet L, Bradfield Z, Wilson AN, Hauck Y, Kuliukas L, Homer CSE, Szabo RA, Wynter K
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; 35(3):298-306
- Childbearing women's experiences of the maternity care system in Australia during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sweet L, Wilson AN, Bradfield Z, Hauck Y, Kuliukas L, Homer CSE, Szabo RA, Wynter K, Vasilevski V
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; 35(3):223-231
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (2)
- Eliminate HIV (15)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (163)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (113)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (113)
- Eliminate Malaria (23)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (9)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (58)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Human Resources (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (2)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Harm Reduction (1)
- Information Technology (0)
- Burnet Vaccine Initiative (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (29)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (1)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (20)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (4)
- Maternal and Child Health (33)
- Malaria (27)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (3)
- Hepatitis B (12)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (27)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (35)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (9)
- Young People's Health (4)
- Justice Health (9)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (11)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (4)
- Global Adolescent Health (4)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (34)