Donate today and join the fight to achieve global malaria elimination targets.
June, 2022 (1)
- Latent Class Analysis of Sexual Behaviours and Attitudes to Sexually Transmitted Infections Among Gay and Bisexual Men Using PrEP.
Traeger MW, Murphy D, Ryan KE, Asselin J, Cornelisse VJ, Wilkinson AL, Hellard ME, Wright EJ, Stoové MA
AIDS Behav. 2022 Jun; 26(6):1808-1820
May, 2022 (9)
- The Use of Social Media as a Persuasive Platform to Facilitate Nutrition and Health Behavior Change in Young Adults: Web-Based Conversation Study.
Friedman VJ, Wright CJC, Molenaar A, McCaffrey T, Brennan L, Lim MSC
J Med Internet Res. 2022 May; 24(5):e28063
- Assuring Bangladesh's future: non-communicable disease risk factors among the adolescents and the existing policy responses.
Biswas T, Azzopardi P, Anwar SN, de Vries TD, Encarnacion-Cruz LM, Hasan MM, Huda MM, Pervin S, Das Gupta R, Mitra DK, Rawal LB, Al Mamun A
J Health Popul Nutr. 2022 May; 41(1):22
- Social Media and Online Digital Technology Use Among Muslim Young People and Parents: Qualitative Focus Group Study.
Douglass CH, Borthwick A, Lim MSC, Erbas B, Eren S, Higgs P
JMIR Pediatr Parent. 2022 May; 5(2):e36858
- Reaching people receiving opioid agonist therapy at community pharmacies with hepatitis C virus: An international randomised controlled trial.
Byrne CJ, Radley A, Inglis SK, Beer L, Palmer N, Duc Pham M, Allardice K, Wang H, Robinson E, Hermansson M, Semizarov D, Healy B, Doyle JS, Dillon JF
Aliment Pharmacol Ther. 2022 May; Epub ahead of print
- Mass drug administration of ivermectin, diethylcarbamazine, plus albendazole compared with diethylcarbamazine plus albendazole for reduction of lymphatic filariasis endemicity in Papua New Guinea: a cluster-randomised trial.
Laman M, Tavul L, Karl S, Kotty B, Kerry Z, Kumai S, Samuel A, Lorry L, Timinao L, Howard SC, Makita L, John L, Bieb S, Wangi J, Albert JM, Payne M, Weil GJ, Tisch DJ, Bjerum CM, Robinson LJ, King CL
Lancet Infect Dis. 2022 May; Epub ahead of print
- Feasibility of decentralised, task-shifted hepatitis C testing and treatment services in urban Myanmar: implications for scale-up.
Draper BL, Yee WL, Shilton S, Bowring A, Htay H, Nwe N, Markby J, Kyi KP, Easterbrook P, Naing W, Win TM, Aung KS, Howell J, Pedrana A, Hellard M
BMJ Open. 2022 May; 12(5):e059639
- The role of naturally acquired antimalarial antibodies in subclinical Plasmodium spp. infection.
O'Flaherty K, Roe M, Fowkes FJI
J Leukoc Biol. 2022 May; 111(5):1097-1105
- The impact of point-of-care hepatitis C testing in needle and syringe exchange programs on linkage to care and treatment uptake among people who inject drugs: An Australian pilot study.
Howell J, Traeger MW, Williams B, Layton C, Doyle JS, Latham N, Draper B, Bramwell F, Membrey D, McPherson M, Roney J, Stoové M, Thompson AJ, Hellard ME, Pedrana A
J Viral Hepat. 2022 May; 29(5):375-384
- Cost-effectiveness of easy-access, risk-informed oral pre-exposure prophylaxis in HIV epidemics in sub-Saharan Africa: a modelling study.
Phillips AN, Bershteyn A, Revill P, Bansi-Matharu L, Kripke K, Boily MC, Martin-Hughes R, Johnson LF, Mukandavire Z, Jamieson L, Meyer-Rath G, Hallett TB, Ten Brink D, Kelly SL, Nichols BE, Bendavid E, Mudimu E, Taramusi I, Smith J, Dalal S, Baggaley R, Crowley S, Terris-Prestholt F, Godfrey-Faussett P, Mukui I, Jahn A, Case KK, Havlir D, Petersen M, Kamya M, Koss CA, Balzer LB, Apollo T, Chidarikire T, Mellors JW, Parikh UM, Godfrey C, Cambiano V; HIV Modelling Consortium.
Lancet HIV. 2022 May; 9(5):e353-e362
April, 2022 (11)
- Hepatitis C antibody testing among opioid agonist therapy recipients, Victoria, Australia, 2012 to 2020.
Dawe J, Wilkinson AL, Asselin J, Carter A, Pedrana A, Traeger MW, Thomas AJ, Curtis M, Cooper M, Howell J, Doyle JS, Hellard ME, Stoové M; EC Victoria Partnership and the Australian Collaboration for Coordinated Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance of blood borne viruses and sexually transmissible infections (ACCESS).
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Apr; 104:103696
- The relationship between team dynamics with healthcare coordination and clinical work satisfaction among Commune Health Workers: A Bayesian model averaging study.
Ngo TT, Van Nguyen H, Pham TH, Van Nguyen T, Vu KD, Pham MD, Phung D, Thi Tran AN, Nguyen PT, Le PM, Thi Dao AM, Ngo HT, Van Hoang M.
Int J Health Plann Manage. 2022 Apr; Epub ahead of print
- Hepatitis B and pregnancy: understanding the experiences of care among pregnant women and recent mothers in metropolitan Melbourne.
Ahad M, Wallace J, Xiao Y, van Gemert C, Bennett G, Darby J, Desmond P, Hall S, Holmes J, Papaluca T, Glasgow S, Thompson A, Hellard M, Doyle J, Howell J
BMC Public Health. 2022 Apr; 22(1):817
- "Never let a good crisis go to waste": Positives from disrupted maternity care in Australia during COVID-19.
Kluwgant D, Homer C, Dahlen H
Midwifery. 2022 Apr; 110:103340
- Editorial: Cellular and Molecular Basis in Parasitic Diseases Control: Research Trends.
Mu J, Cao J, Feng G, Zhang Q
Front Cell Dev Biol. 2022 Apr; 10:897858
- The Plasmodium falciparum parasitophorous vacuole protein P113 interacts with the parasite protein export machinery and maintains normal vacuole architecture.
Bullen HE, Sanders PR, Dans MG, Jonsdottir TK, Riglar DT, Looker O, Palmer CS, Kouskousis B, Charnaud SC, Triglia T, Gabriela M, Schneider MP, Chan JA, de Koning-Ward TF, Baum J, Kazura JW, Beeson JG, Cowman AF, Gilson PR, Crabb BS
Mol Microbiol. 2022 Apr; Epub ahead of print
- Anti-Gametocyte Antigen Humoral Immunity and Gametocytemia During Treatment of Uncomplicated Falciparum Malaria: A Multi-National Study.
O'Flaherty K, Chan JA, Cutts JC, Zaloumis SG, Ashley EA, Phyo AP, Drew DR, Dondorp AM, Day NP, Dhorda M, Fairhurst RM, Lim P, Amaratunga C, Pukrittayakamee S, Hien TT, Htut Y, Mayxay M, Faiz MA, Mokuolu OA, Onyamboko MA, Fanello C, Takashima E, Tsuboi T, Theisen M, Nosten F, Beeson JG, Simpson JA, White NJ, Fowkes FJI.
Front Cell Infect Microbiol. 2022 Apr; 12:804470
- The United Kingdom and the Netherlands maternity care responses to COVID-19: A comparative study.
van den Berg LMM, Balaam MC, Nowland R, Moncrief G, Topalidou A, Thompson S, Thomson G, de Jonge A, Downe S; ASPIRE-COVID19 Research Team (Including Caroline Homer)
Women Birth. 2022 Apr; Epub ahead of print
- STRIVE PNG: using a partnership-based approach in implementation research to strengthen surveillance and health systems in Papua New Guinea.
Farquhar R, Dori A, MacCana S, Tefuarani N, Lavu E, Barry A, Karl S, Makita L, Robinson L, Laman M
Health Res Policy Syst. 2022 Apr; 20(1):35
- Plasmodium vivax - How hidden reservoirs hinder global malaria elimination.
Angrisano F, Robinson LJ
Parasitol Int. 2022 Apr; 87:102526
- COVID-19 vaccine wastage in the midst of vaccine inequity: causes, types and practical steps.
Lazarus JV, Abdool Karim SS, van Selm L, Doran J, Batista C, Ben Amor Y, Hellard M, Kim B, Kopka CJ, Yadav P
BMJ Glob Health. 2022 Apr; 7(4)
March, 2022 (22)
- Integrating HPV vaccination programs with enhanced cervical cancer screening and treatment, a systematic review.
Wirtz C, Mohamed Y, Engel D, Sidibe A, Holloway M, Bloem P, Kumar S, Brotherton J, Reis V, Morgan C
Vaccine. 2022 Mar; 40(Suppl 1):A116-A123
- Health workers' and hospital administrators' perspectives on mistreatment of women during facility-based childbirth: a multicenter qualitative study in Ghana.
Adu-Bonsaffoh K, Tamma E, Maya E, Vogel JP, Tunçalp Ö, Bohren MA
Reprod Health. 2022 Mar; 19(1):82
- Randomised controlled trial of active case management to link hepatitis C notifications to treatment in Tasmania, Australia: a study protocol.
Marukutira T, Moore KP, Hellard M, Richmond J, Turner K, Pedrana AE, Melody S, Johnston FH, Owen L, Van Den Boom W, Scott N, Thompson A, Iser D, Spelman T, Veitch M, Stoové MA, Doyle J
BMJ Open. 2022 Mar; 12(3):e056120
- Hepatitis C incidence among patients attending primary care health services that specialise in the care of people who inject drugs, Victoria, Australia, 2009 to 2020.
Wilkinson AL, van Santen DK, Traeger MW, Sacks-Davis R, Asselin J, Scott N, Harney BL, Doyle JS, El-Hayek C, Howell J, Bramwell F, McManus H, Donovan B, Stoové M, Hellard M, Pedrana A
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Mar; 103:103655
- Monitoring Menstrual Health Knowledge: Awareness of Menstruation at Menarche as an Indicator.
Hennegan J, Swe ZY, Than KK, Smith C, Sol L, Alberda H, Bukenya JN, Kibira SPS, Makumbi FE, Schwab KJ, Azzopardi PS
Front Glob Womens Health. 2022 Mar; 3:832549
- Systematic review on the cost and cost-effectiveness of mHealth interventions supporting women during pregnancy.
Carrandi A, Hu Y, Karger S, Eddy KE, Vogel JP, Harrison CL, Callander E
Women Birth. 2022 Mar; Epub ahead of print
- Equity in antenatal care visits among adolescent mothers: An analysis of 54 country levels trend and projection of coverage from 2000 to 2030.
Rahman M, Hossain F, Islam R, Jung J, Mahmud SR, Hashizume M
J Glob Health. 2022 Mar; 12:04016
- Developing sero-diagnostic tests to facilitate Plasmodium vivax Serological Test-and-Treat approaches: modeling the balance between public health impact and overtreatment.
Obadia T, Nekkab N, Robinson LJ, Drakeley C, Mueller I, White MT
BMC Med. 2022 Mar; 20(1):98
- Understanding how to live with hepatitis B: a qualitative investigation of peer advice for Chinese people living with hepatitis B in Australia.
Wallace J, Xiao Y, Howell J, Thompson A, Allard N, Adamson E, Richmond J, Hajarizadeh B, Eagle M, Doyle J, Hellard M
BMC Public Health. 2022 Mar; 22(1):536
- Antenatal Doppler screening for fetuses at risk of adverse outcomes: a multicountry cohort study of the prevalence of abnormal resistance index in low-risk pregnant women.
Vannevel V, Vogel JP, Pattinson RC, Adanu R, Charantimath U, Goudar SS, Gwako G, Kavi A, Maya E, Osoti A, Pujar Y, Qureshi ZP, Rulisa S, Botha T, Oladapo OT
BMJ Open. 2022 Mar; 12(3):e053622
- Perspectives of health and community stakeholders on community-delivered models of malaria elimination in Lao People's Democratic Republic: A qualitative study.
Oo MC, Phongluxa K, Oo WH, Kounnavong S, Xayyavong S, Louangphaxay C, Htike W, Cutts JC, Thu KM, Hkawng GN, Fowkes FJI
PLoS One. 2022 Mar; 17(3):e0264399
- Making child's play of tolerance: Defining the immune-viral interplay during combination entecavir and pegylated interferon therapy for immune tolerant hepatitis B infection.
Howell J, Hellard M
Hepatology. 2022 Mar; Epub ahead of print
- Preventing a cluster from becoming a new wave in settings with zero community COVID-19 cases.
Abeysuriya RG, Delport D, Stuart RM, Sacks-Davis R, Kerr CC, Mistry D, Klein DJ, Hellard M, Scott N
BMC Infect Dis. 2022 Mar; 22(1):232
- Quantification of the dynamics of antibody response to malaria to inform sero-surveillance in pregnant women.
Dharmaratne ADVTT, Dini S, O'Flaherty K, Price DJ, Beeson J, McGready R, Nosten F, Fowkes FJI, Simpson JA, Zaloumis SG
Malar J. 2022 Mar; 21(1):75
- Can malaria parasites be spontaneously cleared?
Roe MS, O'Flaherty K, Fowkes FJI
Trends Parasitol. 2022 Mar; 38(5):356-364
- "It's not just the hit itself": the social practice of injecting drug use among gay and bisexual men in Australia.
Schroeder SE, Bourne A, Doyle J, Stoove M, Hellard M, Pedrana A
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Mar; 103:103642
- Australian women's experiences of receiving maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic: A cross-sectional national survey.
Wilson AN, Sweet L, Vasilevski V, Hauck Y, Wynter K, Kuliukas L, Szabo RA, Homer CSE, Bradfield Z
Birth. 2022 Mar; 49(1):30-39
- Pregnancy in the time of COVID-19: what are the challenges for maternity care?
Hui L, Knight M, Edlow A, Homer C, Danchin M
Clin Chem. 2022 Mar; 68(3):385–391
- Reducing liver disease-related deaths in the Asia-Pacific: the important role of decentralised and non-specialist led hepatitis C treatment for cirrhotic patients.
Draper B, Yee WL, Pedrana A, Kyi KP, Qureshi H, Htay H, Naing W, Thompson AJ, Hellard M, Howell J
Lancet Reg Health West Pac. 2022 Mar; 20:100359
- Community perceptions and acceptability of mass drug administration for the control of neglected tropical diseases in Asia-Pacific countries: A systematic scoping review of qualitative research.
Mitchell E, Kelly-Hanku A, Krentel A, Romani L, Robinson LJ, Vaz Nery S, Kaldor J, Steer AC, Bell S
PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2022 Mar; 16(3):e0010215
- Adolescent experiences of mistreatment during childbirth in health facilities: secondary analysis of a community-based survey in four countries.
Irinyenikan TA, Aderoba AK, Fawole O, Adeyanju O, Mehrtash H, Adu-Bonsaffoh K, Maung TM, Balde MD, Vogel JP, Plesons M, Chandra-Mouli V, Tunçalp Ö, Bohren MA
BMJ Glob Health. 2022 Mar; 5(Suppl 2):e007954
- A profile of the Visitect(R) CD4 and Visitect(R) CD4 advanced disease for management of people living with HIV.
Pham MD, Stoove M, Crowe S, Luchters S, Anderson D`
Expert Rev Mol Diagn. 2022 Mar; 22(3):247-252
February, 2022 (14)
- Indonesian midwives' perspectives on changes in the provision of maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic: A qualitative study.
Hazfiarini A, Zahroh RI, Akter S, Homer CSE, Bohren MA
Midwifery. 2022 Feb; 108:103291
- A revised mechanism for how Plasmodium falciparum recruits and exports proteins into its erythrocytic host cell.
Gabriela M, Matthews KM, Boshoven C, Kouskousis B, Jonsdottir TK, Bullen HE, Modak J, Steer DL, Sleebs BE, Crabb BS, Koning-Ward TF, Gilson PR
PLoS Pathog. 2022 Feb; 18(2):e1009977
- Inequalities in women's utilization of postnatal care services in Bangladesh from 2004 to 2017.
Aziz S, Basit A, Sultana S, Homer CSE, Vogel JP
Sci Rep. 2022 Feb; 12(1):2747
- Structure of the Pf12 and Pf41 heterodimeric complex of Plasmodium falciparum 6-cysteine proteins.
Dietrich MH, Chan LJ, Adair A, Boulet C, O'Neill MT, Tan LL, Keremane S, Mok YF, Lo AW, Gilson P, Tham WH
FEMS Microbes. 2022 Feb; Epub ahead of print
- Effectiveness of COVID-19 Vaccines against Delta Variant (B.1.617.2): A Meta-Analysis.
Mahumud RA, Ali MA, Kundu S, Rahman MA, Kamara JK, Renzaho AMN
Vaccines (Basel). 2022 Feb; 10(2):277
- Safety and efficacy of mass drug administration with a single-dose triple-drug regimen of albendazole + diethylcarbamazine + ivermectin for lymphatic filariasis in Papua New Guinea: An open-label, cluster-randomised trial.
Livingstone Tavul, Moses Laman, Cade Howard, Bethuel Kotty, Anna Samuel, Catherine Bjerum, Kobie O'Brian, Steven Kumai, Matthew Amuga, Lina Lorry, Zebedee Kerry, Melvin Kualawi, Stephan Karl, Leo Makita, Lucy N John, Sibauk Bieb, James Wangi, Gary J Weil, Charles W Goss, Daniel J Tisch, William Pomat, Christopher L King, Leanne J Robinson
PLoS Negl Trop Dis. 2022 Feb; 16(2):e0010096
- Depression, anxiety and posttraumatic stress disorder six months following preeclampsia and normotensive pregnancy: a P4 study.
Roberts L, Henry A, Harvey SB, Homer CSE, Davis GK
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2022 Feb; 22(1):108
- Access to, and experiences of, maternity care for women with physical disabilities: A scoping review.
Blair A, Cao J, Wilson A, Homer C
Midwifery. 2022 Feb; 107:103273
- Global diversity and balancing selection of 23 leading Plasmodium falciparum candidate vaccine antigens.
Naung MT, Martin E, Munro J, Mehra S, Guy AJ, Laman M, Harrison GLA, Tavul L, Hetzel M, Kwiatkowski D, Mueller I, Bahlo M, Barry AE
PLoS Comput Biol. 2022 Feb; 18(2):e1009801
- Alcohol consumption and illicit drug use among young music festival attendees in Australia
Douglass CH, Raggatt, M, Wright CJC, Reddan H, O'Connell H, Lim MSC, Dietze PM
Drugs - Educt Prevent Pol. 2022 Feb; 29(2):175-181
- Factors affecting use of magnesium sulphate for pre-eclampsia or eclampsia: a qualitative evidence synthesis.
Eddy KE, Vogel JP, Islamiah Zahroh R, Bohren MA
BJOG. 2022 Feb; 129(3):379-391
- Critical timing and extent of public health interventions to control outbreaks dominated by SARS-CoV-2 variants in Australia: a mathematical modelling study.
Zou Z, Fairley CK, Shen M, Scott N, Xu X, Li Z, Li R, Zhuang G, Zhang L
Int J Infect Dis. 2022 Feb; 115:154-165
- Infection prevention and care bundles addressing health care-associated infections in neonatal care in low-middle income countries: a scoping review.
Molina García A, Cross JH, Fitchett EJA, Kawaza K, Okomo U, Spotswood NE, Chiume M, Ezeaka VC, Irimu G, Salim N, Molyneux EM, Lawn JE; with the NEST360 Infection Prevention, Detection and Care Collaborative Group.
EClinicalMedicine. 2022 Feb; 44:101259
- Economic burden of female genital mutilation in 27 high-prevalence countries
Tordrup D, Bishop C, Green N, Petzold M, Vallejo FR, Vogel JP, Pallitto C
BMJ Glob Health. 2022 Feb; 7(2):e004512
January, 2022 (34)
- Intent to Be Vaccinated against COVID-19 in Victoria, Australia.
Heath K, Altermatt A, Saich F, Pedrana A, Fletcher-Lartey S, Bowring AL, Stoové M, Danchin M, Kaufman J, Gibney KB, Hellard M
Vaccines (Basel). 2022 Jan; 10(2)
- Private provider incentives in health care: The case of caesarean births.
Yu S, Fiebig DG, Viney R, Scarf V, Homer C
Soc Sci Med. 2022 Jan; 294:114729
- Exploring stigma associated with mental health conditions and alcohol and other drug use among people from migrant and ethnic minority backgrounds: a protocol for a systematic review of qualitative studies.
Douglass CH, Lim MSC, Block K, Onsando G, Hellard M, Higgs P, Livingstone C, Horyniak D
Syst Rev. 2022 Jan; 11(1):12
- Young Adults' Use of Different Social Media Platforms for Health Information: Insights From Web-Based Conversations.
Lim MSC, Molenaar A, Brennan L, Reid M, McCaffrey T
J Med Internet Res. 2022 Jan; 24(1):e23656
- Population-level genome-wide STR discovery and validation for population structure and genetic diversity assessment of Plasmodium species.
Han J, Munro JE, Kocoski A, Barry AE, Bahlo M
PLoS Genet. 2022 Jan; 18(1):e1009604
- [Potential challenges for large-scale uses of RTS, S/AS01 vaccine in malaria-endemic areas].
Chin J Schistosomiasis Control. 2022 Jan; 33(6):553-554
- The Australian living guidelines for the clinical care of people with COVID-19: What worked, what didn't and why, a mixed methods process evaluation.
Turner T, Elliott J, Tendal B, Vogel JP, Norris S, Tate R, Green S; National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
PLoS One. 2022 Jan; 17(1):e0261479
- Vector composition, abundance, biting patterns and malaria transmission intensity in Madang, Papua New Guinea: assessment after 7 years of an LLIN-based malaria control programme.
Keven JB, Katusele M, Vinit R, Rodríguez-Rodríguez D, Hetzel MW, Robinson LJ, Laman M, Karl S, Walker ED
Malar J. 2022 Jan; 21(1):7
- Exploring hepatitis C virus testing and treatment engagement over time in Melbourne, Australia: a study protocol for a longitudinal cohort study (EC-Experience Cohort study).
O'Keefe D, Gunn J, Ryan K, Djordjevic F, Kerr P, Gold J, Elsum I, Layton C, Chan K, Dietze P, Higgs P, Doyle J, Stoové MA, Hellard M, Pedrana AE
BMJ Open. 2022 Jan; 12(1):e057618
- Initial Experience with the NAVIO Robotic-Assisted Total Knee Replacement-Coronal Alignment Accuracy and the Learning Curve.
Collins K, Agius PA, Fraval A, Petterwood J
J Knee Surg. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Midwives' experiences of providing maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic in Australia.
Bradfield Z, Hauck Y, Homer CSE, Sweet L, Wilson AN, Szabo RA, Wynter K, Vasilevski V, Kuliukas L
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; 35(3):262-271
- Receiving maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic: Experiences of women's partners and support persons.
Vasilevski V, Sweet L, Bradfield Z, Wilson AN, Hauck Y, Kuliukas L, Homer CSE, Szabo RA, Wynter K
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; 35(3):298-306
- Midwifery continuity of care and vaginal birth after caesarean section: A randomised controlled trial.
Homer CSE, Davis DL, Mollart L, Turkmani S, Smith RM, Bullard M, Leiser B, Foureur M
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; 35(3):e294-e301
- Childbearing women's experiences of the maternity care system in Australia during the first wave of the COVID-19 pandemic.
Sweet L, Wilson AN, Bradfield Z, Hauck Y, Kuliukas L, Homer CSE, Szabo RA, Wynter K, Vasilevski V
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; 35(3):223-231
- Correlates of anxiety and depression in a community cohort of people who smoke methamphetamine.
Duncan Z, Kippen R, Sutton K, Ward B, Agius PA, Quinn B, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print:48674211048152
- Psychiatric well-being among men leaving prison reporting a history of injecting drug use: A longitudinal analysis.
Stewart AC, Cossar R, Wilkinson AL, Scott N, Dietze P, Quinn B, Kinner SA, Aitken C, Walker S, Curtis M, Butler T, Ogloff JRP, Stoové M
Aust N Z J Psychiatry. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print:48674211048143
- Cost effectiveness of simplified HCV screening-and-treatment interventions for people who inject drugs in Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania.
Mohamed Z, Scott N, Nayagam S, Rwegasha J, Mbwambo J, Thursz MR, Brown AS, Hellard M, Lemoine M
Int J Drug Policy. 2022 Jan; 99:103458
- 'We are going into battle without appropriate armour': A qualitative study of Indonesian midwives' experiences in providing maternity care during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Hazfiarini A, Akter S, Homer CSE, Zahroh RIR, Bohren MA
Women Birth. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- The Incidence of Hepatitis C Among Gay, Bisexual, and Other Men Who Have Sex With Men in Australia, 2009-2019.
Harney BL, Sacks-Davis R, van Santen DK, Traeger M, Wilkinson AL, Asselin J, El-Hayek C, Fairley CK, Roth N, Bloch M, Matthews G, Donovan B, Guy R, Stoové M, Hellard ME, Doyle JS; Australian Collaboration for Coordinated Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance of Sexually Transmissible Infections and Blood-borne Viruses (ACCESS).
Clin Infect Dis. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Country or region of birth and hospital admission for mental disorders after birth: A study based on population data of New South Wales, Australia, 2003-2009.
Zhao Y, Zhao J, Xu F, Boyce P, Homer CSE
Asia Pac J Public Health. 2022 Jan; 34(2-3):255-257
- The cost and impact of distributing naloxone to people who are prescribed opioids to prevent opioid-related deaths: findings from a modelling study.
Nielsen S, Scott N, Tidhar T, Quiroga MDM, Lenton S, Dietze P
Addiction. 2022 Jan; 117(4):1009-1019
- Outcomes to measure the effects of pharmacological interventions for pain management for women during labour and birth: A review of systematic reviews and randomised trials.
Tan A, Wilson AN, Eghrari D, Clark H, Tse WC, Bohren MA, Homer CSE, Vogel JP
BJOG. 2022 Jan; 129(6):845-854
- Awareness, Value and Use of the Australian living guidelines for the clinical care of people with COVID-19: An impact evaluation.
Millard T, Elliott JH, Green S, Tendal B, Vogel JP, Norris S, Tate R, Turner T; National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
J Clin Epidemiol. 2022 Jan; 143:11-21
- The effectiveness of interventions on nutrition social behaviour change communication in improving child nutritional status within the first 1000 days: Evidence from a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Mahumud RA, Uprety S, Wali N, Renzaho AMN, Chitekwe S
Matern Child Nutr. 2022 Jan; 18(1):e13286
- The EASL-Lancet Liver Commission: protecting the next generation of Europeans against liver disease complications and premature mortality.
Karlsen TH, Sheron N, Zelber-Sagi S, Carrieri P, Dusheiko G, Bugianesi E, Pryke R, Hutchinson SJ, Sangro B, Martin NK, Cecchini M, Dirac MA, Belloni A, Serra-Burriel M, Ponsioen CY, Sheena B, Lerouge A, Devaux M, Scott N, Hellard M, Verkade HJ, Sturm E, Marchesini G, Yki-Järvinen H, Byrne CD, Targher G, Tur-Sinai A, Barrett D, Ninburg M, Reic T, Taylor A, Rhodes T, Treloar C, Petersen C, Schramm C, Flisiak R, Simonova MY, Pares A, Johnson P, Cucchetti A, Graupera I, Lionis C, Pose E, Fabrellas N, Ma AT, Mendive JM, Mazzaferro V, Rutter H, Cortez-Pinto H, Kelly D, Burton R, Lazarus JV, Ginès P, Buti M, Newsome PN, Burra P, Manns MP
Lancet. 2022 Jan; 399(10319):61-116
- Care of older people and people requiring palliative care with COVID-19: guidance from the Australian National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
Cheyne S, Lindley RI, Smallwood N, Tendal B, Chapman M, Fraile Navarro D, Good PD, Jenkin P, McDonald S, Morgan D, Murano M, Millard T, Naganathan V, Srikanth V, Tuffin P, Vogel J, White H, Chakraborty SP, Whiting E, William L, Yates PM, Callary M, Elliott J, Agar MR; National COVID-19 Clinical Evidence Taskforce.
Med J Aust. 2022 Jan; 216(4):203-208
- Costs and impact on HIV transmission of a switch from a criminalisation to a public health approach to injecting drug use in eastern Europe and central Asia: a modelling analysis.
Ward Z, Stone J, Bishop C, Ivakin V, Eritsyan K, Deryabina A, Low A, Cepeda J, Kelly SL, Heimer R, Cook R, Altice FL, Litz T, Terlikbayeva A, El-Bassel N, Havarkov D, Fisenka A, Boshnakova A, Klepikov A, Saliuk T, Deshko T, Vickerman P
Lancet HIV. 2022 Jan; 9(1):e42-e53
- Assessment of the cost-effectiveness of Australia’s risksharing agreement for direct-acting antiviral treatments for hepatitis C: a modelling study.
Scott N, Palmer A, Tidhar T, Stoové M, Sacks-Davis R, Doyle JS, Pedrana A, Thompson AJ, Wilson DP, Hellard M
Lancet Reg Health - West Pac. 2022 Jan; 18:100316
- Impact of vaccination and non-pharmaceutical interventions on SARS-CoV-2 dynamics in Switzerland.
Shattock AJ, Le Rutte EA, Robert P Dünner RP, Sen S, Kelly SL, Chitnis N, Penny MA
Epidemics. 2022 Jan; 38:100535
- A summary of the sixth International Workshop on Microbiome in HIV Pathogenesis, Prevention and Treatment.
Sherrill-Mix S, Yang M, Aldrovandi GM, Brenchley J, Bushman F, Collman R, Dandekar S, Klatt NR, Lagenaur LA, Landay A, Paredes R, Tachedjian G, Turpin JA, Serrano-Villar S, Lozupone C, Ghosh M
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2022 Jan; 38(3):173-180
- World Health Organization and knowledge translation in maternal, newborn, child and adolescent health and nutrition.
STAGE (Strategic Technical Advisory Group of Experts), Duke T, AlBuhairan FS, Agarwal K, Arora NK, Arulkumaran S, Bhutta ZA, Binka F, Castro A, Claeson M, Dao B, Darmstadt GL, English M, Jardali F, Merson M, Ferrand RA, Golden A, Golden MH, Homer C, Jehan F, Kabiru CW, Kirkwood B, Lawn JE, Li S, Patton GC, Ruel M, Sandall J, Sachdev HS, Tomlinson M, Waiswa P, Walker D, Zlotkin S
Arch Dis Child. 2022 Jan; E
- Cohort Profile: The Melbourne Injecting Drug User Cohort Study (SuperMIX).
Van Den Boom W, Quiroga MDM, O'Keefe D, Kumar D, Hill PL, Scott N, Agius PA, Higgs P, Kerr T, Maher L, Hickman M, Stoové M, Dietze P
Int J Epidemiol. 2022 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Adults with Plasmodium falciparum malaria have higher magnitude and quality of circulating T-follicular helper cells compared to children.
Oyong DA, Loughland JR, Soon MSF, Chan JA, Andrew D, Wines BD, Hogarth PM, Olver SD, Collinge AD, Varelias A, Beeson JG, Kenangalem E, Price RN, Anstey NM, Minigo G, Boyle MJ
EBioMedicine. 2022 Jan; 75:103784
- Enhancing quality midwifery care in humanitarian and fragile settings: a systematic review of interventions, support systems and enabling environments.
Homer CS, Turkmani S, Wilson AN, Vogel JP, Shah MG, Fogstad H, Langlois EV
BMJ Glob Health. 2022 Jan; 7(1)
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (9)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (135)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (91)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (23)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (96)
- Eliminate Malaria (19)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (45)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (2)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (1)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (14)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (3)
- Maternal and Child Health (28)
- Malaria (23)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (2)
- Hepatitis B (8)
- Hepatitis C (23)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (23)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (33)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (4)
- Justice Health (8)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (5)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (3)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (28)