Support Burnet’s Adolescent Health Programs in Myanmar today.
November, 2020 (2)
- Trends in adolescent drinking across 39 high-income countries: exploring the timing and magnitude of decline.
Vashishtha R, Pennay A, Dietze P, Marzan MB, Room R, Livingston M
Eur J Public Health. 2020 Nov; Epub ahead of print
- Purchasing, consumption, demographic and socioeconomic variables associated with shifts in alcohol consumption during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Callinan S, Mojica-Perez Y, Wright CJC, Livingston M, Kuntsche S, Laslett AM, Room R, Kuntsche E
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Nov; Epub ahead of print
October, 2020 (4)
- Population patterns in Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) scores in the Australian population; 2007-2016.
O'Brien H, Callinan S, Livingston M, Doyle JS, Dietze PM
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2020 Oct; Epub ahead of print
- Identifying risk and protective factors, including culture and identity, for methamphetamine use in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities: Relevance of the 'communities that care' model.
Reilly R, Gendera S, Treloar C, Roe Y, Conigrave K, Azzopardi P, Ward J
Soc Sci Med. 2020 Oct; 266:113451
- Clinical and demographic characteristics of people who smoke versus inject crystalline methamphetamine in Australia: Findings from a pharmacotherapy trial.
McKetin R, Quinn B, Higgs P, Berk M, Dean OM, Turner A, Kelly PJ, Lubman DI, Carter G, Baker AL, Manning V, Thomas T, Bathish R, Raftery D, Saunders L, Wrobel A, Meehan A, Sinclair B, Reid D, Arunogiri S, Hill H, Cordaro F, Dietze PMWrobel, Alcyone Meehan, Barbara Sinclair, David Reid, Shalini Arunogiri, Harry Hill, Frank Cordaro, Paul M Dietze
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Oct; Epub ahead of print
- Managing opioid overdose in pregnancy with nasal naloxone.
Bonomo Y, Pastor A, Leung L, Blandthorn J, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2020 Oct; 60(5):E11-E12
September, 2020 (2)
- Parent and child co-resident status among an Australian community-based sample of methamphetamine smokers.
Ward B, Kippen R, Reupert A, Maybery D, Agius PA, Quinn B, Jenkinson R, Hickman M, Sutton K, Goldsmith R, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 Sep; Epub ahead of print
- The Short Barriers Questionnaire (SBQ): Validity, factor structure and correlates in an out-of-treatment sample of people dependent on methamphetamine.
McKetin R, Voce A, Burns RA, Quinn B
J Subst Abuse Treat. 2020 Sep; 116:108029
August, 2020 (3)
- Effects of Question Type and Order When Measuring Peak Consumption of Risky Drinking Events.
Yeung JT, Livingston M, Callinan S, Wright C, Kuntsche E, Room R, Dietze P
Alcohol Alcohol. 2020 Aug; 55(6):631-640
- Prevalence and correlates of simultaneous, multiple substance injection (co-injection) amongst people who inject drugs in Melbourne, Australia.
Palmer A, Higgs P, Scott N, Agius P, Maher L, Dietze P
Addiction. 2020 Aug; Epub ahead of print
- Wearable Transdermal Alcohol Monitors: A Systematic Review of Detection Validity, Relationship Between Transdermal and Breath Alcohol Concentration and Influencing Factors.
van Egmond K, Wright CJC, Livingston M, Kuntsche E
Alcohol Clin Exp Res. 2020 Aug; 44(10):1918-1932
May, 2020 (2)
- Psychometric properties of measures of substance use: a systematic review and meta-analysis of reliability, validity and diagnostic test accuracy.
Santos GM, Strathdee SA, El-Bassel N, Patel P, Subramanian D, Horyniak D, Cook RR, McCullagh C, Marotta P, Choksi F, Kang B, Allen I, Shoptaw S
BMC Med Res Methodol. 2020 May; 20(1):106
- Illicit drug use and harms in Australia in the context of COVID-19 and associated restrictions: Anticipated consequences and initial responses.
Dietze PM, Peacock A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2020 May; 39(4):297-300
April, 2020 (1)
- Experience as evidence: The prospects for biographical narratives in drug policy
Valentine K, Persson A, Newman CE, Hamilton M, Bryant J, Wallace J.
Contemp Drug Prob. 2020 Apr; 47(3):191-209
March, 2020 (1)
- Effectiveness of an Ecological Momentary Intervention for Reducing Risky Alcohol Consumption Among Young Adults: Protocol for a Three-Arm Randomized Controlled Trial.
Wright C, Dietze PM, Kuntsche E, Livingston M, Agius PA, Room R, Raggatt M, Hellard M, Lim MSC
JMIR Res Protoc. 2020 Mar; 9(3):e14190
January, 2020 (1)
- Why is adolescent drinking declining? A systematic review and narrative synthesis.
Vashishtha R, Livingston M, Pennay A, Dietze P, MacLean S, Holmes J, Herring R, Caluzzi G, Lubman D,
Addiction Res Theor. 2020 Jan; 28(4):275-288
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (30)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (223)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (175)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (33)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (132)
- Eliminate Malaria (19)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (97)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (2)
- HIV and AIDS (50)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (56)
- Malaria (34)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (8)
- Hepatitis B (15)
- Hepatitis C (42)
- Global infectious disease threats (5)
- Injecting Drug Use (30)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (16)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (16)
- Justice Health (3)
- Nutrition (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (11)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (5)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (6)
- Influenza (2)
- Global Adolescent Health (6)
- Antimicrobial resistance (2)
- COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) (32)