We’re developing a cheap, fast and accurate point-of-care test for babies born to HIV-infected mothers. Help us take it forward into clinical trials.
September, 2019 (1)
- Measures of harm reduction service provision for people who inject drugs.
O'Keefe D, Bluthenthal RN, Kral AH, Aitken CK, McCormack A, Dietze PM
Bull World Health Organ. 2019 Sep; 97(9):605-611
August, 2019 (1)
- Routine opioid outcome monitoring in community pharmacy: Pilot implementation study protocol.
Nielsen S, Kowalski M, Wood P, Larney S, Bruno R, Shanahan M, Lenton S, Dietze P, Green T, Murnion B, Ritter A
Res Social Adm Pharm. 2019 Aug; 15(8):1047-1055
May, 2019 (3)
- Staying hepatitis C negative: a systematic review and meta-analysis of cure and reinfection in people who inject drugs.
Latham NH, Doyle JS, Palmer AY, Vanhommerig JW, Agius P, Goutzamanis S, Li Z, Pedrana A, Gottfredsson M, Bouscaillou J, Luhmann N, Mazhnaya A, Altice FL, Saeed S, Klein M, Falade-Nwulia OO, Aspinall E, Hutchinson S, Hellard ME, Sacks-Davis R
Liver Int. 2019 May; Epub ahead of print
- Point-of-care hepatitis C testing from needle and syringe programs: An Australian feasibility study.
Williams B, Howell J, Doyle J, Thompson AJ, Draper B, Layton C, Latham N, Bramwell F, Membrey D, Mcpherson M, Roney J, Stoové M, Hellard ME, Pedrana A
Int J Drug Policy. 2019 May; Epub ahead of print
- Pathology laboratory surveillance in the Australian Collaboration for Coordinated Enhanced Sentinel Surveillance (ACCESS) of sexually transmitted infections and blood borne viruses: Study Protocol.
van Gemert C, Guy R, Stoove M, Dimech W, El-Hayek C, Asselin J, Moreira C, Nguyen L, Callander D, Boyle D, Donovan B, Hellard M
J Med Internet Res. 2019 May; 8(8):e13625
April, 2019 (1)
- The Prison and Transition Health (PATH) Cohort Study: Study Protocol and Baseline Characteristics of a Cohort of Men with a History of Injecting Drug Use Leaving Prison in Australia.
Kirwan A, Curtis M, Dietze P, Aitken C, Woods E, Walker S, Kinner S, Ogloff J, Butler T, Stoové M
J Urban Health. 2019 Apr; 96(3):400-410
March, 2019 (6)
- People who inject drugs in Bangladesh - the untold burden!
Khan SI, Reza MM, Crowe SM, Rahman M, Hellard M, Sarker MS, Chowdhury EI, Rana AM, Sacks-Davis R, Banu S, Ross AG
Int J Infect Dis. 2019 Mar; 83:109-115
- The association between experiencing discrimination and physical and mental health among PWID.
Couto E Cruz C, Salom CL, Dietze P, Burns L, Alati R
Int J Drug Policy. 2019 Mar; 65:24-30
- What can Australia learn from the North American opioid crisis? The role of opioid regulation and other evidence-based responses.
Nielsen S, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Mar; 38(3):223-225
- Injecting drug use is an independent risk factor for reincarceration after release from prison: A prospective cohort study.
Winter RJ, Stoové M, Agius PA, Hellard ME, Kinner SA
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Mar; 38(3):254-263
- Prevalence and determinants of unprotected sex in intimate partnerships of men who inject drugs: findings from a prospective intervention study.
Sharma V, Tun W, Sarna A, Saraswati LR, Pham MD, Thior I, Luchters S
Int J STD AIDS. 2019 Mar; 30(4):386-95
- Mortality among people who inject drugs: Ten-year follow-up of the HCV Cohort
Kimber J, Stoové M, Maher L
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Mar; 38(3):270-273
February, 2019 (2)
- Estimating the number of people who inject drugs and syringe coverage in Australia, 2005-2016.
Kwon JA, Iversen J, Law M, Dolan K, Wand H, Maher L
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2019 Feb; 197:108-114
- Take-home naloxone and the politics of care.
Farrugia A, Fraser S, Dwyer R, Fomiatti R, Neale J, Dietze P, Strang J
Sociol Health Illn. 2019 Feb; 41(2):427-443
January, 2019 (1)
- Injection drug network characteristics as a predictor of injection behaviour.
Spelman T, Sacks-Davis R, Dietze P, Higgs P, Hellard M
Epidemiol Infect. 2019 Jan; 147:e173
- Eliminate HIV (33)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (5)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (31)
- Eliminate Malaria (33)
- Maternal and Child Health (147)
- Disease Elimination (189)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (107)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (16)
- Health Security (75)
- Adolescent Health (4)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (69)
- International Operations (6)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (42)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (5)
- Maternal and Child Health (33)
- Malaria (37)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (11)
- Hepatitis B (10)
- Hepatitis C (31)
- Global infectious disease threats (3)
- Injecting Drug Use (15)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (15)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (17)
- Young People's Health (14)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (4)
- Global Adolescent Health (1)