With lives at stake, there’s no time to waste. The Alastair Lucas Prize for Medical Research allows the highest calibre researchers to immediately start life-saving work.
April, 2019 (1)
- The Prison and Transition Health (PATH) Cohort Study: Study Protocol and Baseline Characteristics of a Cohort of Men with a History of Injecting Drug Use Leaving Prison in Australia.
Kirwan A, Curtis M, Dietze P, Aitken C, Woods E, Walker S, Kinner S, Ogloff J, Butler T, Stoové M
J Urban Health. 2019 Apr; Epub ahead of print
March, 2019 (3)
- People who inject drugs in Bangladesh - the untold burden!
Khan SI, Md Masud R, Crowe SM, Rahman M, Hellard M, Sarker MS, Chowdhury EI, Rana AM, Sacks-Davis R, Banu S, Ross AG
Int J Infect Dis. 2019 Mar; Epub ahead of print
- The association between experiencing discrimination and physical and mental health among PWID.
Couto E Cruz C, Salom CL, Dietze P, Burns L, Alati R
Int J Drug Policy. 2019 Mar; 65:24-30
- What can Australia learn from the North American opioid crisis? The role of opioid regulation and other evidence-based responses.
Nielsen S, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Mar; 38(3):223-225
February, 2019 (2)
- Estimating the number of people who inject drugs and syringe coverage in Australia, 2005-2016.
Kwon JA, Iversen J, Law M, Dolan K, Wand H, Maher L
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2019 Feb; 197:108-114
- Take-home naloxone and the politics of care.
Farrugia A, Fraser S, Dwyer R, Fomiatti R, Neale J, Dietze P, Strang J
Sociol Health Illn. 2019 Feb; 41(2):427-443
January, 2019 (4)
- Routine opioid outcome monitoring in community pharmacy: Pilot implementation study protocol.
Nielsen S, Kowalski M, Wood P, Larney S, Bruno R, Shanahan M, Lenton S, Dietze P, Green T, Murnion B, Ritter A
Res Social Adm Pharm. 2019 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Prevalence and determinants of unprotected sex in intimate partnerships of men who inject drugs: findings from a prospective intervention study.
Sharma V, Tun W, Sarna A, Saraswati LR, Pham MD, Thior I, Luchters S
Int J STD AIDS. 2019 Jan; Epub ahead of print:956462418802142
- Injecting drug use is an independent risk factor for reincarceration after release from prison: A prospective cohort study.
Winter RJ, Stoové M, Agius PA, Hellard ME, Kinner SA
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Injection drug network characteristics as a predictor of injection behaviour.
Spelman T, Sacks-Davis R, Dietze P, Higgs P, Hellard M
Epidemiol Infect. 2019 Jan; 147:e173
- Eliminate HIV (14)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (5)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (13)
- Eliminate Malaria (15)
- Maternal and Child Health (85)
- Disease Elimination (100)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (63)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Health Security (Expansion Program) (42)
- Adolescent Health (2)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (39)
- International Operations (3)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (21)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (2)
- Maternal and Child Health (23)
- Malaria (17)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (7)
- Hepatitis B (3)
- Hepatitis C (16)
- Injecting Drug Use (10)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (11)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (9)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (5)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)