COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
October, 2019 (4)
- The clock is ticking: the impact of ageing on T cell metabolism.
Quinn KM Palchaudhuri R Palmer CS La Gruta NL
Clin Translat Immunol. 2019 Oct; 8(11):e01091
- Glucose Metabolism in CD4+ and CD8+ T Cells (Book Chapter).
In: Molecular Nutrition: Carbohydrates. Eds: Vinood Patel V. Elsevier Inc. London. UK.. 2019 Oct; Chapter 16
- Low pH exposure during immunoglobulin G purification methods results in aggregates That avidly bind Fcγ receptors: Implications for measuring Fc dependent antibody functions.
Lopez E, Scott NE, Wines BD, Hogarth PM, Wheatley AK, Kent SJ, Chung AW
Front Immunol. 2019 Oct; 10:2415
- CD300f epitopes are specific targets for acute myeloid leukemia with monocytic differentiation.
Abadir E, Gasiorowski RE, Lai K, Kupresanin F, Romano A, Silveira PA, Lo TH, Fromm PD, Kennerson ML, Iland HJ, Ho PJ, Hogarth PM, Bradstock K, Hart DNJ, Clark GJ
Mol Oncol. 2019 Oct; 13(10):2107-2120
July, 2019 (1)
- Boosting of markers of FcgammaR function in anti-HIV antibodies during structured treatment interruption.
Billings H, Wines B, Dyer W, Center R, Trist HM, Kent SJ, Hogarth PM
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2019 Jul; 35(9):842-852
June, 2019 (1)
- Identification of mutations in circulating cell-free tumour DNA as a biomarker in hepatocellular carcinoma.
Howell J, Atkinson SR, Pinato DJ, Knapp S, Ward C, Minisini R, Burlone ME, Leutner M, Pirisi M, Büttner R, Khan SA, Thursz M, Odenthal M, Sharma R
Eur J Cancer. 2019 Jun; 116:56-66
March, 2019 (2)
- The Human FcgammaRII (CD32) Family of Leukocyte FcR in Health and Disease.
Anania JC, Chenoweth AM, Wines BD, Hogarth PM
Front Immunol. 2019 Mar; 10:464
- Barriers to cervical cancer screening among rural women in eastern China: a qualitative study.
Yang H, Li SP, Chen Q, Morgan C
BMJ Open. 2019 Mar; 9(3):e026413
February, 2019 (1)
- Activated platelets in the tumor microenvironment for targeting of antibody-drug conjugates to tumors and metastases.
Yap ML, McFadyen JD, Wang X, Ziegler M, Chen YC, Willcox A, Nowell CJ, Scott AM, Sloan EK, Hogarth PM, Pietersz GA, Peter K
Theranostics. 2019 Feb; 9(4):1154-1169
January, 2019 (4)
- Two families of Env antibodies efficiently engage Fc-gamma receptors and eliminate HIV-1-infected cells.
Anand SP, Prévost J, Baril S, Richard J, Medjahed H, Chapleau JP, Tolbert WD, Kirk S, Smith AB 3rd, Wines BD, Kent SJ, Hogarth PM, Parsons MS, Pazgier M, Finzi A.
J Virol. 2019 Jan; 93(3):e01823-18
- A Bioelectronic System to Measure the Glycolytic Metabolism of Activated CD4+ T Cells.
Crowe SM, Kintzios S, Kaltsas G, Palmer CS
Biosensors. 2019 Jan; 9(1):e10
- Fc-dependent functions are redundant to efficacy of anti-HIV antibody PGT121 in macaques.
Parsons MS, Lee WS, Kristensen AB, Amarasena T, Khoury G, Wheatley AK, Reynaldi A, Wines BD, Hogarth PM, Davenport MP, Kent SJ
J Clin Invest. 2019 Jan; 129(1):182-191
- The cell surface phenotype of human dendritic cells.
Clark GJ, Silveira PA, Hogarth PM, Hart DNJ
Semin Cell Dev Biol. 2019 Jan; 86(S1):3-14
- Eliminate HIV (37)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (6)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (34)
- Eliminate Malaria (37)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (156)
- Disease Elimination (213)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (112)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (25)
- Health Security (83)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (75)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (5)
- Maternal and Child Health (38)
- Malaria (41)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (13)
- Hepatitis B (11)
- Hepatitis C (32)
- Global infectious disease threats (3)
- Injecting Drug Use (17)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (16)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (26)
- Young People's Health (15)
- Justice Health (3)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (5)
- Global Adolescent Health (2)