We are closer than ever to developing an urgently needed hepatitis C vaccine. But in order to get there we need your help.
July, 2019 (1)
- Boosting of markers of FcgammaR function in anti-HIV antibodies during structured treatment interruption.
Billings H, Wines B, Dyer W, Center R, Trist HM, Kent SJ, Hogarth PM
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2019 Jul; Epub ahead of print
June, 2019 (1)
- Identification of mutations in circulating cell-free tumour DNA as a biomarker in hepatocellular carcinoma.
Howell J, Atkinson SR, Pinato DJ, Knapp S, Ward C, Minisini R, Burlone ME, Leutner M, Pirisi M, Büttner R, Khan SA, Thursz M, Odenthal M, Sharma R
Eur J Cancer. 2019 Jun; 116:56-66
March, 2019 (2)
- The Human FcgammaRII (CD32) Family of Leukocyte FcR in Health and Disease.
Anania JC, Chenoweth AM, Wines BD, Hogarth PM
Front Immunol. 2019 Mar; 10:464
- Barriers to cervical cancer screening among rural women in eastern China: a qualitative study.
Yang H, Li SP, Chen Q, Morgan C
BMJ Open. 2019 Mar; 9(3):e026413
February, 2019 (1)
- Activated platelets in the tumor microenvironment for targeting of antibody-drug conjugates to tumors and metastases.
Yap ML, McFadyen JD, Wang X, Ziegler M, Chen YC, Willcox A, Nowell CJ, Scott AM, Sloan EK, Hogarth PM, Pietersz GA, Peter K
Theranostics. 2019 Feb; 9(4):1154-1169
January, 2019 (4)
- Two families of Env antibodies efficiently engage Fc-gamma receptors and eliminate HIV-1-infected cells.
Anand SP, Prévost J, Baril S, Richard J, Medjahed H, Chapleau JP, Tolbert WD, Kirk S, Smith AB 3rd, Wines BD, Kent SJ, Hogarth PM, Parsons MS, Pazgier M, Finzi A.
J Virol. 2019 Jan; 93(3):e01823-18
- A Bioelectronic System to Measure the Glycolytic Metabolism of Activated CD4+ T Cells.
Crowe SM, Kintzios S, Kaltsas G, Palmer CS
Biosensors. 2019 Jan; 9(1):e10
- Fc-dependent functions are redundant to efficacy of anti-HIV antibody PGT121 in macaques.
Parsons MS, Lee WS, Kristensen AB, Amarasena T, Khoury G, Wheatley AK, Reynaldi A, Wines BD, Hogarth PM, Davenport MP, Kent SJ
J Clin Invest. 2019 Jan; 129(1):182-191
- The cell surface phenotype of human dendritic cells.
Clark GJ, Silveira PA, Hogarth PM, Hart DNJ
Semin Cell Dev Biol. 2019 Jan; 86(S1):3-14
- Eliminate HIV (25)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (5)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (26)
- Eliminate Malaria (22)
- Maternal and Child Health (115)
- Disease Elimination (138)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (89)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Health Security (Expansion Program) (51)
- Adolescent Health (4)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (53)
- International Operations (6)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (32)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (4)
- Maternal and Child Health (30)
- Malaria (24)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (9)
- Hepatitis B (9)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (1)
- Injecting Drug Use (14)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (15)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (12)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (3)
- Global Adolescent Health (1)