Self-testing is the key to reducing undiagnosed HIV in Australia. Your support will help Professor Mark Stoové and his team make this happen.
February, 2019 (1)
- Implementation of midwifery continuity of care models for Indigenous women in Australia: Perspectives and reflections for the United Kingdom.
Fernandez Turienzo C, Roe Y, Rayment-Jones H, Kennedy A, Forster D, Homer C, McLachlan H, Sandall J
Midwifery. 2019 Feb; 69:110-112
January, 2019 (3)
- Cross-sectional associations between Ideal Cardiovascular Health scores and vascular phenotypes in 11- to 12-year-olds and their parents: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children.
Liu RS, Wake M, Grobler A, Cheung M, Lycett K, Ranganathan S, Edwards B, Dwyer T, Azzopardi P, Juonala M, Burgner DP
Int J Cardiol. 2019 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- The future in their hands: Graduating student midwives' plans, job satisfaction and the desire to work in midwifery continuity of care.
Evans J, Taylor J, Browne J, Ferguson S, Atchan M, Maher P, Homer CS, Davis D
Women Birth. 2019 Jan; Epub ahead of print
- Beyond the headlines: Fetal movement awareness is an important stillbirth prevention strategy.
Flenady V, Ellwood D, Bradford B, Coory M, Middleton P, Gardener G, Radestad I, Homer C, Davies-Tuck M, Forster D, Gordon A, Groom K, Crowther C, Walker S, Foord C, Warland J, Murphy M, Said J, Boyle F, O'Donoghue K, Cronin R, Sexton J, Weller M, McCowan L
Women Birth. 2019 Jan; 32(1):1-2
- Eliminate HIV (4)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (1)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (6)
- Eliminate Malaria (6)
- Maternal and Child Health (31)
- International Operations (0)
- Disease Elimination (38)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (28)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (1)
- Health Security (Expansion Program) (16)
- Adolescent Health (0)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (21)
- Latest Research Advances (0)