We are closer than ever to developing an urgently needed hepatitis C vaccine. But in order to get there we need your help.
June, 2019 (1)
- Ethical considerations for conducting sexual and reproductive health research with female adolescents engaged in high-risk behaviours in China.
Zhang XD, Luk SCY, Han YH, Chen GR, Zhang GL, Zhu BS, Luchters S
Sex Reprod Healthc. 2019 Jun; 20:46-53
May, 2019 (3)
- Prospective mixed methods study of online and offline social networks and the development of sexual agency in adolescence: the Social Networks and Agency Project (SNAP) protocol.
Lim MSC, Cooper S, Lewis L, Albury K, Chung KSK, Bateson D, Kang M, Skinner SR
BMJ Open. 2019 May; 9(5):e024329
- Use of long-acting reversible contraception in a cluster-random sample of female sex workers in Kenya.
Ampt FH, Lim MSC, Agius PA, Chersich MF, Manguro G, Gichuki CM, Stoové M, Temmerman M, Jaoko W, Hellard M, Gichangi P, Luchters S
Int J Gynaecol Obstet. 2019 May; 146(2):184-191
- Qualitative perspectives on the sustainability of sexual health continuous quality improvement in clinics serving remote Aboriginal communities in Australia.
Gunaratnam P, Schierhout G, Brands J, Maher L, Bailie R, Ward J, Guy R, Rumbold A, Ryder N, Fairley CK, Donovan B, Moore L, Kaldor J, Bell S
BMJ Open. 2019 May; 9(5):e026679
March, 2019 (1)
- Combined oral contraceptive pill-exposure alone does not reduce the risk of bacterial vaginosis recurrence in a pilot randomised controlled trial.
Vodstrcil LA, Plummer ME, Fairley CK, Tachedjian G, Law MG, Hocking JS, Worthington MK, Grant MM, Okoko N, Bradshaw CS
Sci Rep. 2019 Mar; 9(1):3555
January, 2019 (1)
- Personal and reported partner pornography viewing by Australian women, and association with mental health and body image.
Laemmle-Ruff IL, Raggatt M, Wright CJC, Carrotte ER, Davis A, Jenkinson R, Lim MSC
Sex Health. 2019 Jan; 16(1):75-79
- Eliminate HIV (25)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (5)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (26)
- Eliminate Malaria (22)
- Maternal and Child Health (115)
- Disease Elimination (138)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (89)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Health Security (Expansion Program) (51)
- Adolescent Health (4)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (53)
- International Operations (6)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (32)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (4)
- Maternal and Child Health (30)
- Malaria (24)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (9)
- Hepatitis B (9)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (1)
- Injecting Drug Use (14)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (15)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (12)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (3)
- Global Adolescent Health (1)