We are closer than ever to developing an urgently needed hepatitis C vaccine. But in order to get there we need your help.
June, 2019 (3)
- Eating disorder symptoms across the weight spectrum in Australian adolescents.
Hughes EK, Kerr JA, Patton GC, Sawyer SM, Wake M, Le Grange D, Azzopardi P
Int J Eat Disord. 2019 Jun; Epub ahead of print
- Ethical considerations for conducting sexual and reproductive health research with female adolescents engaged in high-risk behaviours in China.
Zhang XD, Luk SCY, Han YH, Chen GR, Zhang GL, Zhu BS, Luchters S
Sex Reprod Healthc. 2019 Jun; 20:46-53
- The Global Action for Measurement of Adolescent health (GAMA) Initiative-Rethinking Adolescent Metrics.
Guthold R, Moller AB, Azzopardi P, Ba MG, Fagan L, Baltag V, Say L, Banerjee A, Diaz T
J Adolesc Health. 2019 Jun; 64(6):697-699
May, 2019 (1)
- Prospective mixed methods study of online and offline social networks and the development of sexual agency in adolescence: the Social Networks and Agency Project (SNAP) protocol.
Lim MSC, Cooper S, Lewis L, Albury K, Chung KSK, Bateson D, Kang M, Skinner SR
BMJ Open. 2019 May; 9(5):e024329
April, 2019 (2)
- Reducing the global burden of disease in childhood - Authors' reply.
Vogel JP, Chawanpaiboon S, Gülmezoglu AM
Lancet Glob Health. 2019 Apr; 7(4):e416
- WASH: a basic human right and essential intervention for child health and development.
Russell F, Azzopardi P
Lancet Glob Health. 2019 Apr; 7(4):e417
March, 2019 (2)
- 'Next Generation Youth Well-being Study:' understanding the health and social well-being trajectories of Australian Aboriginal adolescents aged 10-24 years: study protocol.
Gubhaju L, Banks E, Ward J, D'Este C, Ivers R, Roseby R, Azzopardi P, Williamson A, Chamberlain C, Liu B, Hotu C, Boyle J, McNamara B, Eades SJ; ‘Next Generation’ investigator team.
BMJ Open. 2019 Mar; 9(3):e028734
- Progress in adolescent health and wellbeing: tracking 12 headline indicators for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016.
Azzopardi PS, Hearps SJC, Francis KL, Kennedy EC, Mokdad AH, Kassebaum NJ, Lim S, Irvine CMS, Vos T, Brown AD, Dogra S, Kinner SA, Kaoma NS, Naguib M, Reavley NJ, Requejo J, Santelli JS, Sawyer SM, Skirbekk V, Temmerman M, Tewhaiti-Smith J, Ward JL, Viner RM, Patton GC
Lancet. 2019 Mar; 393(10176):1101-1118
February, 2019 (2)
- Cross-sectional associations between Ideal Cardiovascular Health scores and vascular phenotypes in 11- to 12-year-olds and their parents: The Longitudinal Study of Australian Children.
Liu RS, Wake M, Grobler A, Cheung M, Lycett K, Ranganathan S, Edwards B, Dwyer T, Azzopardi P, Juonala M, Burgner DP
Int J Cardiol. 2019 Feb; 277:258-265
- Collaborative community checklists for immunisation: a
feasibility and acceptability study in rural Myanmar
Morgan C, Davis J, Lin HH, Thar AMC, Ko AK, Luchters S, La T, Kyaw HK, , Myint AA, Win DT, Ko WEP
International Initiative for Impact Evaluation. 2019 Feb; Formative Evaluation Report
January, 2019 (2)
- Barriers and opportunities in the translation of mobile phone and social media interventions between research and health promotion practice in Australia: a qualitative study of expert perspectives.
Wright CJC, Schwarzman J, Dietze PM, Crockett B, Lim MSC
Health Res Policy Syst. 2019 Jan; 17(1):5
- Personal and reported partner pornography viewing by Australian women, and association with mental health and body image.
Laemmle-Ruff IL, Raggatt M, Wright CJC, Carrotte ER, Davis A, Jenkinson R, Lim MSC
Sex Health. 2019 Jan; 16(1):75-79
- Eliminate HIV (25)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (5)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (26)
- Eliminate Malaria (22)
- Maternal and Child Health (115)
- Disease Elimination (138)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (89)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Health Security (Expansion Program) (51)
- Adolescent Health (4)
- Healthy Ageing (Expansion Program) (53)
- International Operations (6)
- Latest Research Advances (0)
- HIV and AIDS (32)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (4)
- Maternal and Child Health (30)
- Malaria (24)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (9)
- Hepatitis B (9)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (1)
- Injecting Drug Use (14)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (15)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (6)
- Young People's Health (12)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (3)
- Global Adolescent Health (1)