Donate today and help reduce the rate of stillbirth in India and around the globe.
November, 2019 (2)
- Should we smoke it for you as well? An ethnographic analysis of a drug cryptomarket environment.
Kowalski M, Hooker C, Barratt MJ
Int J Drug Policy. 2019 Nov; 73:245-254
- Testing Consensus About Situational Norms on Drinking: A Cross-National Comparison.
Room R, Kuntsche S, Dietze P, Munné M, Monteiro M, Greenfield TK
J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2019 Nov; 80(6):651-659
October, 2019 (1)
- Comparing short versions of the Alcohol Use Disorders Identification Test (AUDIT) in a military cohort.
Watterson J, Gabbe B, Dietze P, Bowring A, Rosenfeld JV
J R Army Med Corps. 2019 Oct; 165(5):312-316
September, 2019 (1)
- Correlates of Reduced Alcohol Consumption among a Sample of Young Australians.
Raggatt M, Wright C, Dietze P, Pennay A, Caluzzi G, Lim M
Alcohol Alcohol. 2019 Sep; 54(5):525-531
August, 2019 (1)
- Routine opioid outcome monitoring in community pharmacy: Pilot implementation study protocol.
Nielsen S, Kowalski M, Wood P, Larney S, Bruno R, Shanahan M, Lenton S, Dietze P, Green T, Murnion B, Ritter A
Res Social Adm Pharm. 2019 Aug; 15(8):1047-1055
July, 2019 (2)
- The contexts of heavy drinking: A systematic review of the combinations of context-related factors associated with heavy drinking occasions.
Stanesby O, Labhart F, Dietze P, Wright CJC, Kuntsche E
PLoS One. 2019 Jul; 14(7):e0218465
- Transdermal monitors to assess alcohol consumption in real-time and real-life - a qualitative study on user-experience
Caluzzi G, Pennay A, Cook M, Wright C, Norman T, Kuntsche E
Addiction Research and Theory. 2019 Jul; 27(4):354-361
June, 2019 (1)
- A study protocol for the N-ICE trial: A randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study of the safety and efficacy of N-acetyl-cysteine (NAC) as a pharmacotherapy for methamphetamine ("ice") dependence.
McKetin R, Dean OM, Turner A, Kelly PJ, Quinn B, Lubman DI, Dietze P, Carter G, Higgs P, Baker AL, Sinclair B, Reid D, Manning V, Te Pas N, Liang W, Thomas T, Bathish R, Kent M, Raftery D, Arunogiri S, Cordaro F, Hill H, Berk M
Trials. 2019 Jun; 20(1):325
April, 2019 (1)
- Five-year Changes in Methamphetamine Use, Dependence, and Remission in a Community-recruited Cohort.
Lanyon C, Nambiar D, Higgs P, Dietze P, Quinn B
J Addict Med. 2019 Apr; 13(2):159-165
March, 2019 (1)
- What can Australia learn from the North American opioid crisis? The role of opioid regulation and other evidence-based responses.
Nielsen S, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Mar; 38(3):223-225
February, 2019 (2)
- Pregabalin misuse-related ambulance attendances in Victoria, 2012-2017: characteristics of patients and attendances.
Crossin R, Scott D, Arunogiri S, Smith K, Dietze PM, Lubman DI
Med J Aust. 2019 Feb; 210(2):75-79
- Synthesis and pharmacology of new psychoactive substance 5F-CUMYL-P7AICA, a scaffold hopping analogue of synthetic cannabinoid receptor agonists 5F-CUMYL-PICA and 5F-CUMYL-PINACA.
Banister SD, Adams A, Kevin RC, Macdonald C, Glass M, Boyd R, Connor M, McGregor IS, Havel CM, Bright SJ, Ventura M, Gil C, Barratt MJ, Gerona RR
Drug Test Anal. 2019 Feb; 11(2):279-291
January, 2019 (4)
- #Drugsforsale: An exploration of the use of social media and encrypted messaging apps to supply and access drugs.
Moyle L, Childs A, Coomber R, Barratt MJ
Int J Drug Policy. 2019 Jan; 63:101-110
- Patterns in Reduction or Cessation of Drinking in Australia (2001-2013) and Motivation for Change.
Pennay A, Callinan S, Livingston M, Lubman DI, Holmes J, MacLean S, Herring R, Dietze P
Alcohol Alcohol. 2019 Jan; 54(1):79-86
- Prevalence of reagent test-kit use and perceptions of purity among ecstasy users in an electronic dance music scene in New York City.
Palamar JJ, Barratt MJ
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Jan; 38(1):42-49
- Harm reduction strategies related to dosing and their relation to harms among festival attendees who use multiple drugs.
Fernández-Calderón F, Díaz-Batanero C, Barratt MJ, Palamar JJ
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2019 Jan; 38(1):57-67
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (6)
- Towards Eliminating HIV (38)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (214)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (156)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Health Security and Pandemic Preparedness (83)
- Eliminate Malaria (37)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (25)
- Finance (0)
- Healthy Ageing (75)
- Human Resources (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Harm Reduction (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Burnet Vaccine Initiative (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (34)
- Education & Training (0)
- Infectious Diseases Elimination (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (8)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (48)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (5)
- Maternal and Child Health (38)
- Malaria (41)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (13)
- Hepatitis B (11)
- Hepatitis C (32)
- Global infectious disease threats (3)
- Injecting Drug Use (17)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (16)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (26)
- Young People's Health (15)
- Justice Health (3)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (6)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (5)
- Global Adolescent Health (2)