Support Burnet’s Adolescent Health Programs in Myanmar today.
December, 2018 (3)
- The overlap between miscarriage and extreme preterm birth in a limited-resource setting on the Thailand-Myanmar border: a population cohort study.
McGready R, Paw MK, Wiladphaingern J, Min AM, Carrara VI, Moore KA, Pukrittayakamee S, Nosten FH
Wellcome Open Res. 2018 Dec; 1:32
- A qualitative exploration of menstruation-related restrictive practices in Fiji, Solomon Islands and Papua New Guinea.
Mohamed Y, Durrant K, Huggett C, Davis J, Macintyre A, Menu S, Wilson JN, Ramosaea M, Sami M, Barrington DJ, McSkimming D, Natoli L
PLoS One. 2018 Dec; 13(12):e0208224
- Getting evidence into practice - Managing hares and tortoises.
Women Birth. 2018 Dec; 31(6):431-432
November, 2018 (3)
- Adverse pregnancy and neonatal outcomes associated with Neisseria gonorrhoeae, Mycoplasma genitalium, M. hominis, Ureaplasma urealyticum and U. parvum: a systematic review and meta-analysis protocol.
Vallely LM, Egli-Gany D, Pomat W, Homer CS, Guy R, Wand H, Silver B, Rumbold AR, Kaldor JM, Low N, Vallely AJ
BMJ Open. 2018 Nov; 8(11):e024175
- Interventions during pregnancy to prevent preterm birth: an overview of Cochrane systematic reviews.
Medley N, Vogel JP, Care A, Alfirevic Z
Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2018 Nov; 11:CD012505
- Updated clinical practice guidelines on pregnancy care.
Homer CS, Oats J, Middleton P, Ramson J, Diplock S
Med J Aust. 2018 Nov; 209(9):409-412
October, 2018 (3)
- Assessing the operational feasibility and acceptability of an inhalable formulation of oxytocin for improving community-based prevention of postpartum haemorrhage in Myanmar: a qualitative inquiry.
Than KK, Oliver V, Mohamed Y, La T, Lambert P, McIntosh M, Luchters S
BMJ Open. 2018 Oct; 8(10):e022140
- "My job is to get pregnant women to the hospital": a qualitative study of the role of traditional birth attendants in the distribution of misoprostol to prevent post-partum haemorrhage in two provinces in Mozambique.
Hobday K, Hulme J, Homer C, Zualo Wate P, Belton S, Prata N
Reprod Health. 2018 Oct; 15(1):174
- Short-term and long-term effects of caesarean section on the health of women and children.
Sandall J, Tribe RM, Avery L, Mola G, Visser GH, Homer CS, Gibbons D, Kelly NM, Kennedy HP, Kidanto H, Taylor P, Temmerman M
Lancet. 2018 Oct; 392(10155):1349-1357
September, 2018 (4)
- Knowledge, perception and practice towards oxytocin stability and quality: A qualitative study of stakeholders in three resource-limited countries.
Oliver VL, Lambert PA, Than KK, Mohamed Y, Luchters S, Verma S, Yadav R, Kumar V, Teklu AM, Tolera M, Minaye A, McIntosh MP
PLoS One. 2018 Sep; 13(9):e0203810
- Iron deficiency during pregnancy is associated with a reduced risk of adverse birth outcomes in a malaria-endemic area in a longitudinal cohort study.
Fowkes FJI, Moore KA, Opi DH, Simpson JA, Langham F, Stanisic DI, Ura A, King CL, Siba PM, Mueller I, Rogerson SJ, Beeson JG
BMC Med. 2018 Sep; 16(1):156
- Incidence of unintended pregnancy among female sex workers in low-income and middle-income countries: a systematic review and meta-analysis.
Ampt FH, Willenberg L, Agius PA, Chersich M, Luchters S, Lim MSC
BMJ Open. 2018 Sep; 8(9):e021779
- Multiple morbidities in pregnancy: Time for research, innovation, and action.
Beeson JG, Homer CSE, Morgan C, Menendez C
PLoS Med. 2018 Sep; 15(9):e1002665
August, 2018 (1)
- Why ARRIVE should not thrive in Australia.
Davies-Tuck M, Wallace EM, Homer CSE
Women Birth. 2018 Aug; 31(5):339-340
July, 2018 (1)
- Addressing multiple modifiable risks through structured community-based Learning Clubs to improve maternal and infant health and infant development in rural Vietnam: protocol for a parallel group cluster randomised controlled trial.
Fisher J, Tran T, Luchters S, Tran TD, Hipgrave DB, Hanieh S, Tran H, Simpson J, Nguyen T, Le M, Biggs BA
BMJ Open. 2018 Jul; 8(7):e023539
May, 2018 (1)
- Expectant fathers' participation in antenatal care services in Papua New Guinea: a qualitative inquiry.
Davis J, Vaughan C, Nankinga J, Davidson L, Kigodi H, Alalo E, Comrie-Thomson L, Luchters S
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2018 May; 18(1):138
March, 2018 (2)
- Optima Nutrition: an allocative efficiency tool to reduce childhood stunting by better targeting of nutrition-related interventions.
Pearson R, Killedar M, Petravic J, Kakietek JJ, Scott N, Grantham KL, Stuart RM, Kedziora DJ, Kerr CC, Skordis-Worrall J, Shekhar M, Wilson DP
BMC Public Health. 2018 Mar; 18(1):384
- Combating low birth weight due to malaria infection in pregnancy.
Beeson JG, Scoullar MJL, Boeuf P
Sci Transl Med. 2018 Mar; 10(431):eaat1506
February, 2018 (1)
- Risk of unplanned caesarean birth in Vietnamese-born women in Victoria, Australia: A cross-sectional study.
Agius PA, Davey MA, Small R
Women Birth. 2018 Feb; 31(6):496-504
January, 2018 (3)
- Involving men to improve maternal and newborn health: A systematic review of the effectiveness of interventions.
Tokhi M, Comrie-Thomson L, Davis J, Portela A, Chersich M, Luchters S
PLoS One. 2018 Jan; 13(1):e0191620
- The potential of task shifting selected maternal interventions to auxiliary midwives in Myanmar: a mixed-method study.
Than KK, Tin KN, La T, Thant KS, Myint T, Beeson JG, Luchters S, Morgan A
BMC Public Health. 2018 Jan; 18(1):99
- Critical examination of evidence for the nutritional status of children in Papua New Guinea - a systematic review.
McGlynn PJ, Renzaho AΜ, Pham MD, Toole M, Fisher J, Luchters S
Asia Pac J Clin Nutr. 2018 Jan; 27(1):1-18
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (9)
- Eliminate HIV (42)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (202)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (144)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (24)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (149)
- Eliminate Malaria (29)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (70)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (93)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (3)
- HIV and AIDS (51)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (22)
- Malaria (32)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (7)
- Hepatitis B (5)
- Hepatitis C (28)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (27)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (19)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Young People's Health (12)
- Justice Health (5)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (3)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (3)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (9)
- Influenza (5)
- Global Adolescent Health (2)