Support Burnet’s Adolescent Health Programs in Myanmar today.
September, 2018 (3)
- Alcohol use and burden for 195 countries and territories, 1990-2016: a systematic analysis for the Global Burden of Disease Study 2016
GBD 2016 Alcohol Collaborators (including Azzopardi P)
Lancet. 2018 Sep; 392(10152):1015-1035
- Growing practices and the use of potentially harmful chemical additives among a sample of small-scale cannabis growers in three countries.
Lenton S, Frank VA, Barratt MJ, Potter GR, Decorte T
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018 Sep; 192:250-256
- Digital era drug surveillance: Quo vadis, Australia?
Raubenheimer JE, Barratt MJ
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2018 Sep; 37(6):693-696
August, 2018 (1)
- Drug detection dogs at Australian outdoor music festivals: Deterrent, detection and iatrogenic effects.
Grigg J, Barratt MJ, Lenton S
Int J Drug Policy. 2018 Aug; 60:89-95
July, 2018 (1)
- Mobile Phone-Based Ecological Momentary Intervention to Reduce Young Adults' Alcohol Use in the Event: A Three-Armed Randomized Controlled Trial.
Wright C, Dietze PM, Agius PA, Kuntsche E, Livingston M, Black OC, Room R, Hellard M, Lim MS
JMIR Mhealth Uhealth. 2018 Jul; 6(7):e149
June, 2018 (1)
- Do people with intersecting identities report more high-risk alcohol use and lifetime substance use?
Demant D, Oviedo-Trespalacios O, Carroll JA, Ferris JA, Maier L, Barratt MJ, Winstock AR
Int J Public Health. 2018 Jun; 63(5):621-630
May, 2018 (4)
- Is there gender convergence in risky drinking when taking birth cohorts into account? Evidence from an Australian national survey 2001-2013.
Livingston M, Callinan S, Dietze P, Stanesby O, Kuntsche E
Addiction. 2018 May; 113(11):2019-2028
- The impact of drug policy liberalisation on willingness to seek help for problem drug use: A comparison of 20 countries.
Benfer I, Zahnow R, Barratt MJ, Maier L, Winstock A, Ferris J
Int J Drug Policy. 2018 May; 56:162-175
- Typology of new psychoactive substance use among the general Australian population.
Sutherland R, Peacock A, Roxburgh A, Barratt MJ, Burns L, Bruno R
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2018 May; 188:126-134
- Implications of survey labels and categorisations for understanding drug use in the context of sex among gay and bisexual men in Melbourne, Australia.
Ryan KE, Wilkinson AL, Pedrana A, Quinn B, Dietze P, Hellard M, Stoové M
Int J Drug Policy. 2018 May; 55:183-186
April, 2018 (3)
- Drug-related police encounters across the globe: How do they compare?
Hughes CE, Barratt MJ, Ferris JA, Maier LJ, Winstock AR
Int J Drug Policy. 2018 Apr; 56:197-207
- Methamphetamine-type stimulant use in Lao PDR: qualitative findings from users aged 15-25 years in Vientiane Capital and Vientiane Province.
Sychareun V, Santavasy B, Chanlivong N, Fischer A, Thomson N, Power R, Durham J
Harm Reduct J. 2018 Apr; 15(1):17
- Re-Wired: treatment and peer support for men who have sex with men who use methamphetamine.
Burgess K, Parkhill G, Wiggins J, Ruth S, Stoovè M
Sex Health. 2018 Apr; 15(2):157-159
March, 2018 (1)
- Increasing amphetamine use and forensic involvement among clients of three residential Indigenous alcohol and other drug services in Victoria, Australia.
Goutzamanis S, Higgs P, Richardson M, MacLean S
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2018 Mar; 37(5):671-675
February, 2018 (2)
- Pill testing or drug checking in Australia: Acceptability of service design features.
Barratt MJ, Bruno R, Ezard N, Ritter A
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2018 Feb; 37(2):226-236
- People Born In Non-Main English Speaking Countries Are Less Likely To Start Hiv Treatment Early In Australia: A National Cohort Analysis, 2014-15.
Gunaratnam P, McManus H, Watchirs-Smith L, McGregor S, Callander D, Brown G, Lobo R, O'Connor CC, Hellard M, Medland N, Lewis D, Palmer C, Law M, Gray R, Donovan B, Guy R; ACCESS Steering Committee
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2018 Feb; 77(3):e31-e34
January, 2018 (3)
- How much alcohol is consumed outside of the lifetime risk guidelines in Australia?
Callinan S, Livingston M, Room R, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2018 Jan; 37(1):42-47
- Will growth in cryptomarket drug buying increase the harms of illicit drugs?
Aldridge J, Stevens A, Barratt MJ
Addiction. 2018 Jan; 113(5):789-796
- Alcohol consumption trends in Australia: Comparing surveys and sales-based measures.
Livingston M, Callinan S, Raninen J, Pennay A, Dietze PM
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2018 Jan; 37(Suppl 1):S9-S14
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (9)
- Eliminate HIV (42)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (202)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (144)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (24)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (149)
- Eliminate Malaria (29)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (70)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (93)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (3)
- HIV and AIDS (51)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (22)
- Malaria (32)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (7)
- Hepatitis B (5)
- Hepatitis C (28)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (27)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (19)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (4)
- Young People's Health (12)
- Justice Health (5)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (3)
- Infectious Disease Modelling (3)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (2)
- LGBTQIA+ (9)
- Influenza (5)
- Global Adolescent Health (2)