Donate today and help reduce the rate of stillbirth in India and around the globe.
November, 2017 (1)
- Well-being, problematic alcohol consumption and acute subjective drug effects in past-year ayahuasca users: a large, international, self-selecting online survey.
Lawn W, Hallak JE, Crippa JA, Dos Santos R, Porffy L, Barratt MJ, Ferris JA, Winstock AR, Morgan CJA
Sci Rep. 2017 Nov; 7(1):15201
September, 2017 (1)
- Synthetic cannabinoid use among high school seniors.
Palamar JJ, Barratt MJ, Coney L, Martins SS
Pediatrics. 2017 Sep; 140(4):e20171330
August, 2017 (1)
- Alcohol and other substance use among a sample of young people in the Solomon Islands.
Quinn B, Peach E, Wright CJC, Lim MSC, Davidson L, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2017 Aug; 41(4):358-364
July, 2017 (1)
- "Just not all ice users do that": investigating perceptions and potential harms of Australia's Ice Destroys Lives campaign in two studies.
Douglass CH, Early EC, Wright CJC, Palmer A, Higgs P, Quinn B, Dietze PM, Lim MSC
Harm Reduct J. 2017 Jul; 14(1):45
June, 2017 (7)
- Moving on from representativeness: Testing the utility of the global drug survey.
Barratt MJ, Ferris JA, Zahnow R, Palamar JJ, Maier LJ, Winstock AR
Subst Abuse. 2017 Jun; 11:1178221817716391
- Characterizing marijuana concentrate users: A web-based survey.
Daniulaityte R, Lamy FR, Barratt M, Nahhas RW, Martins SS, Boyer EW, Sheth A, Carlson RG
Drug Alcohol Depend. 2017 Jun; 178:399-40
- Beyond basic feedback in mobile brief interventions: Designing SMS message content for delivery to young adults during risky drinking events.
Wright CJC, Dietze PM, Lim MSC
JMIR mHealth uHealth. 2017 Jun; 5(6):e79
- The utility of drug checking services as monitoring tools and more: A response to Pirona et al.
Giné CV, Vilamala MV, Measham F, Brunt TM, Bücheli A, Paulos C, Valente H, Martins D, Libois B, Tögel-Lins K, Jones G, Karden A, Barratt MJ
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jun; 45:46-47
- Increased in synthetic cannabinoids-related harms: Results from a longitudinal web-based content analysis.
Lamy FR, Daniulaityte R, Nahhas RW, Barratt MJ, Smith AG, Sheth A, Martins SS, Boyer EW, Carlson RG
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Jun; 44:121-129
- Using simulation modelling to examine the impact of venue lockout and last-drink policies on drinking-related harms and costs to licensees.
Scott N, Livingston M, Reporter I, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2017 Jun; 41(3):243-247
- Dropout in clinical trials of pharmacological treatment for methamphetamine dependence: the role of initial abstinence.
Cook R, Quinn B, Heinzerling K, Shoptaw S
Addiction. 2017 Jun; 112(6):1077-1085
May, 2017 (6)
- An ecological momentary intervention to reduce alcohol consumption in young adults delivered during drinking events: Protocol for a pilot randomized controlled trial.
Wright CJ, Dietze PM, Agius PA, Kuntsche E, Room R, Livingston M, Hellard M, Lim MS
JIMR Research Protocols. 2017 May; 6(5):e95
- Genie in a blotter: A comparative study of LSD and LSD analogues' effects and user profile.
Coney LD, Maier LJ, Ferris JA, Winstock AR, Barratt MJ
Hum Psychopharmacol. 2017 May; 32(3):e2599
- New psychoactive substances: Purchasing and supply patterns in Australia.
Sutherland R, Bruno R, Peacock A, Dietze P, Breen C, Burns L, Barratt MJ
Hum Psychopharmacol. 2017 May; 32(3):e2577
- Trends in reports of driving following illicit drug consumption among regular drug users in Australia, 2007-2013: Has random roadside drug testing had a deterrent effect?
Horyniak D, Dietze P, Lenton S, Alati R, Bruno R, Matthews A, Breen C, Burns L
Accid Anal Prev. 2017 May; 104:146-155
- Measuring the effectiveness of in-hospital and on-base Prevent Alcohol and Risk-related Trauma in Youth (P.A.R.T.Y.) programs on reducing alcohol related harms in naval trainees: P.A.R.T.Y. Defence study protocol.
Watterson J, Gabbe B, Dietze P, Thompson J, Oborn M, Rosenfeld JV
BMC Public Health. 2017 May; 17(1):380
- The detection and prevention of unintentional consumption of DOx and 25x-NBOMe at Portugal's Boom Festival.
Martins D, Barratt MJ, Pires CV, Carvalho H, Vilamala MV, Espinosa IF, Valente H
Hum Psychopharmacol. 2017 May; 32(3):e2608
March, 2017 (1)
- Correlates of alcohol consumption on heavy drinking occasions of young risky drinkers: event versus personal characteristics.
Dietze P, Agius PA, Livingston M, Callinan S, Jenkinson R, Lim MS, Wright CJ, Room R
Addiction. 2017 Mar; 112(8): 1369-1377
February, 2017 (1)
- A critical examination of the definition of 'psychoactive effect' in Australian drug legislation.
Barratt MJ, Seear K, Lancaster K
Int J Drug Policy. 2017 Feb; 40:16-25
January, 2017 (1)
- Investigating Differences Between Drugs Used in the Australian Night-Time Economy: Demographics, Substance Use, and Harm.
Pennay A, Jenkinson R, Quinn B, Droste NT, Peacock A, Lubman DI, Miller PG
Subst Use Misuse. 2017 Jan; 52(1):71-81
- Executive (1)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (4)
- Towards Eliminating HIV (20)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (147)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (76)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Health Security and Pandemic Preparedness (36)
- Eliminate Malaria (35)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Finance (0)
- Healthy Ageing (60)
- Human Resources (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Harm Reduction (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Burnet Vaccine Initiative (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (21)
- Education & Training (0)
- Infectious Diseases Elimination (0)
- Support Services Group (2)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (13)
- Commercialisation, Innovation and Industry Partnerships (0)
- HIV and AIDS (47)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (13)
- Malaria (51)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (10)
- Hepatitis B (4)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (2)
- Injecting Drug Use (21)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (20)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (11)
- Young People's Health (4)
- Justice Health (1)
- Nutrition (1)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (2)
- Infectious Diseases Surveillance (1)
- LGBTQIA+ (2)
- Influenza (1)