COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
November, 2016 (1)
- Estimating the number of regular and dependent methamphetamine users in Australia, 2002-2014.
Dietze PM, Quinn B, Hughes C
Med J Aust. 2016 Nov; 205(9):425-426
September, 2016 (1)
- Who 'likes' alcohol? Young Australians' engagement with alcohol marketing via social media and related alcohol consumption patterns.
Carrotte ER, Dietze PM, Wright CJ, Lim MS
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2016 Sep; 40(5):474-479
July, 2016 (4)
- Everything you always wanted to know about drug cryptomarkets* (*but were afraid to ask).
Barratt MJ, Aldridge J
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 Jul; 35:1-6
- Prevalence and correlates of drink driving within patrons of Australian night-time entertainment precincts.
Curtis A, Coomber K, Hyder S, Droste N, Pennay A, Jenkinson R, Mayshak R, Miller PG
Accid Anal Prev. 2016 Jul; 95(Pt A):187-191
- Epidemiology of Substance Use among Forced Migrants: A Global Systematic Review.
Horyniak D, Melo JS, Farrell RM, Ojeda VD, Strathdee SA
PLoS One. 2016 Jul; 11(7):e0159134
- Drinking Contexts and Alcohol Consumption: How Much Alcohol Is Consumed in Different Australian Locations?
Callinan S, Livingston M, Room R, Dietze P
J Stud Alcohol Drugs. 2016 Jul; 77(4):612-619
June, 2016 (1)
- Understanding trends in Australian alcohol consumption-an age-period-cohort model.
Livingston M, Raninen J, Slade T, Swift W, Lloyd B, Dietze P
Addiction. 2016 Jun; 111(9):1590-1598
May, 2016 (2)
- Results of an international drug testing service for cryptomarket users.
Caudevilla F, Ventura M, Fornís I, Barratt MJ, Vidal C, Lladanosa CG, Quintana P, Muñoz A, Calzada N
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 May; 35:38-41
- Safer scoring? Cryptomarkets, social supply and drug market violence.
Barratt MJ, Ferris JA, Winstock AR
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 May; 35:24-31
April, 2016 (4)
- 'What if you live on top of a bakery and you like cakes?'-Drug use and harm trajectories before, during and after the emergence of Silk Road.
Barratt MJ, Lenton S, Maddox A, Allen M
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 Apr; 35:50-57
- Synthetic cannabinoids: undesirable alternatives to natural marijuana.
Palamar JJ, Monica J Barratt MJ
Am J Drug Alcohol Abuse. 2016 Apr; 42(4):371-373
- An investigation of strategies used in alcohol brand marketing and alcohol-related health promotion on Facebook.
Lim MS, Hare JD, Carrotte ER, Dietze PM
Digital Health. 2016 Apr; 2:1-7
- Dealing with reality: Methamphetamine: Use, related harms and responses in Australia
AJP. 2016 Apr; 97(1149):83-87
March, 2016 (4)
- National survey data can be used to measure trends in population alcohol consumption in Australia.
Livingston M, Dietze P
Aust N Z J Public Health. 2016 Mar; 40(3):233-235
- Alcohol and other drug treatment policy in Australia.
Alison Ritter, Mark Stoove
Med J Aust. 2016 Mar; 204(4):138
- Drug testing, accuracy and harm reduction: a response to Barratt & Ezard.
Miller PG, Droste N, Curtis AJ, Pennay A, Jenkinson R
Addiction. 2016 Mar; 111(3):559-560
- Heavy alcohol consumption among marginalised African refugee young people in Melbourne, Australia: motivations for drinking, experiences of alcohol-related problems and strategies for managing drinking.
Horyniak D, Higgs P, Cogger S, Dietze P, Bofu T
Ethn Health. 2016 Mar; 21(3):284-299
February, 2016 (2)
- The effects of extended public transport operating hours and venue lockout policies on drinking-related harms in Melbourne, Australia: Results from SimDrink, an agent-based simulation model.
Scott N, Hart A, Wilson J, Livingston M, Moore D, Dietze P
Int J Drug Policy. 2016 Feb; 32:44-49
- Participatory development of MIDY (Mobile Intervention for Drinking in Young people).
Wright CJ, Dietze PM, Crockett B, Lim MS
BMC Public Health. 2016 Feb; 16(1):184
January, 2016 (6)
- SimDrink: An agent-based NetLogo model of young, heavy drinkers for conducting alcohol policy experiments.
Scott N, Livingston M, Hart A, Wilson J, Moore D, Dietze P
JASS. 2016 Jan; 19(1):10
- 'A Drink That Makes You Feel Happier, Relaxed and Loving': Young People's Perceptions of Alcohol Advertising on Facebook.
Weaver ER, Wright CJ, Dietze PM, Lim MS
Alcohol Alcohol. 2016 Jan; 51(4):481-486
- Drug checking interventions can track the nature and size of the discrepancy between self-report and actual drugs consumed.
Barratt MJ, Ezard N
Addiction. 2016 Jan; 111(3):558-9
- Constructive activism in the dark web: cryptomarkets and illicit drugs in the digital 'demimonde'
Maddox A, Barratt MJ, Allen M, Lenton S
Information, Communication and Society. 2016 Jan; 19(1):111-126
- Influences on the drinking of heavier drinkers: Interactional realities in seeking to 'change drinking cultures'.
Room R, Callinan S, Dietze P.
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2016 Jan; 35(1):13-21
- Typology of alcohol consumers in five Australian nighttime entertainment districts.
Peacock A, Norman T, Bruno R, Pennay A, Droste N, Jenkinson R, Quinn B, Lubman DI, Miller P
Drug Alcohol Rev. 2016 Jan; 35(5):539-548
- Eliminate HIV (28)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (3)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (22)
- Eliminate Malaria (0)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (3)
- Disease Elimination (8)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (7)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (1)
- Health Security (4)
- Healthy Ageing (3)
- HIV and AIDS (60)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (9)
- Maternal and Child Health (14)
- Malaria (47)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (18)
- Hepatitis B (5)
- Hepatitis C (25)
- Global infectious disease threats (4)
- Injecting Drug Use (26)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (25)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (10)
- Young People's Health (7)
- Justice Health (3)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (7)
- Zika Virus (1)
- Influenza (2)