COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
September, 2015 (1)
- Development and pilot of a framework to evaluate reproductive health call centre services: experience of Marie Stopes international.
Yagnik P, Gold J, Stoove M, Reichwein B, van Gemert C, Corby N, Lim MS
BMC Health Serv Res. 2015 Sep; 15(1):398
August, 2015 (2)
- A qualitative exploration of the emotional wellbeing and support needs of new mothers from Afghanistan living in Melbourne, Australia.
Russo A, Lewis B, Joyce A, Crockett B, Luchters S
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015 Aug; 15(1):197
- Attitudes and behaviours of maternal health care providers in interactions with clients: a systematic review.
Mannava P, Durrant K, Fisher J, Chersich M, Luchters S
Global Health. 2015 Aug; 11(1):36
July, 2015 (1)
- Challenging gender inequity through male involvement in maternal and newborn health: critical assessment of an emerging evidence base.
Comrie-Thomson L, Tokhi M, Ampt F, Portela A, Chersich M, Khanna R, Luchters S
Cult Health Sex. 2015 Jul; 17(Suppl 2):S177-S189
June, 2015 (2)
- Estimating Gestational Age in Late Presenters to Antenatal Care in a Resource-Limited Setting on the Thai-Myanmar Border.
Moore KA, Simpson JA, Thomas KH, Rijken MJ, White LJ, Lu Moo Dwell S, Paw MK, Wiladphaingern J, Pukrittayakamee S, Nosten F, Fowkes FJ, McGready R
PLoS One. 2015 Jun; 10(6):e0131025
- Maternal and child health nurse screening and care for mothers experiencing domestic violence (MOVE): a cluster randomised trial.
Taft AJ, Hooker L, Humphreys C, Hegarty K, Walter R, Adams C, Agius P, Small R
BMC Med. 2015 Jun; 13(1):150
May, 2015 (1)
- Correlates of male involvement in maternal and newborn health: a cross-sectional study of men in a peri-urban region of Myanmar.
Ampt F, Mon MM, Than KK, Khin MM, Agius PA, Morgan C, Davis J, Luchters S
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2015 May; 15(1):122
March, 2015 (2)
- Neonatal mortality in India's rural poor: Findings of a household survey and verbal autopsy study in Rajasthan, Bihar and Odisha.
Dogra V, Khanna R, Jain A, Kumar AM, Shewade HD, Majumdar SS
J Trop Pediatr. 2015 Mar; 61(3):210-214
- Breaking down the barriers: a qualitative study to understand child oral health in refugee and migrant communities in Australia.
Riggs E, Gibbs L, Kilpatrick N, Gussy M, van Gemert C, Ali S, Waters E
Ethn Health. 2015 Mar; 20(3):241-257
- Eliminate HIV (24)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (5)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (16)
- Eliminate Malaria (0)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (0)
- Disease Elimination (1)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (0)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (0)
- Health Security (0)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- HIV and AIDS (40)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (20)
- Maternal and Child Health (9)
- Malaria (36)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (18)
- Hepatitis B (2)
- Hepatitis C (18)
- Global infectious disease threats (6)
- Injecting Drug Use (23)
- Healthy Ageing (1)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (6)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (5)
- Young People's Health (8)
- Justice Health (2)
- Sexual and Reproductive Health (2)