COVID-19 represents an unprecedented health, social and economic challenge in Australia and around the world. Support Burnet’s COVID-19 emergency response today.
October, 2013 (1)
- "Be kind to young people so they feel at home": a qualitative study of adolescents' and service providers' perceptions of youth-friendly sexual and reproductive health services in Vanuatu.
Kennedy EC, Bulu S, Harris J, Humphreys D, Malverus J, Gray NJ
BMC Health Serv Res. 2013 Oct; 13:455
August, 2013 (2)
- Opt-Out and Opt-In Testing Increases Syphilis Screening of HIV-Positive Men Who Have Sex with Men in Australia.
Guy R, El-Hayek C, Fairley CK, Wand H, Carr A, McNulty A, Hoy J, Bourne C, McAllister J, Tee BK, Baker D, Roth N, Stoové M, Chen M
PLoS One. 2013 Aug; 8(8):e71436
- Are Australian sexual health clinics attracting priority populations?
Ali H, Donovan B, Fairley CK, Ryder N, McNulty A, Chen MY, Marshall L, O'Connor CC, Dickson B, Grulich AE, Hellard ME, Kaldor JM, Guy RJ
Sex Health. 2013 Aug; 10:456-459
July, 2013 (1)
- Introduction of a sexual health practice nurse is associated with increased STI testing of men who have sex with men in primary care.
Snow AF, Vodstrcil LA, Fairley CK, El-Hayek C, Cummings R, Owen L, Roth N, Hellard ME, Chen MY
BMC Infect Dis. 2013 Jul; 13(1):298
June, 2013 (1)
- Characteristics of a Sexual Network of Behaviorally Bisexual Men in Vientiane, Lao PDR, 2010.
van Gemert C, Vongsaiya K, Hughes C, Jenkinson R, Bowring AL, Sihavong A, Phimphachanh C, Chanlivong N, Toole M, Hellard M
AIDS Educ Prev. 2013 Jun; 25(3):232-243
April, 2013 (2)
- Family Planning Knowledge, Attitude and Practice among Married Couples in Jimma Zone, Ethiopia.
Tilahun T, Coene G, Luchters S, Kassahun W, Leye E, Temmerman M, Degomme O
PLoS One. 2013 Apr; 8(4):e61335
- Characteristics, sexual behaviour and risk factors of female, male and transgender sex workers in South Africa.
Richter ML, Chersich M, Temmerman M, Luchters S
S Afr Med J. 2013 Apr; 103(4):246-251
February, 2013 (1)
- Queer as F**k: Reaching and Engaging Gay Men in Sexual Health Promotion through Social Networking Sites.
Pedrana A, Hellard M, Gold J, Ata N, Chang S, Howard S, Asselin J, Ilic O, Batrouney C, Stoové M
J Med Internet Res. 2013 Feb; 15(2):e25
January, 2013 (2)
- Male Sex Workers Who Sell Sex to Men Also Engage in Anal Intercourse with Women: Evidence from Mombasa, Kenya
Mannava P, Geibel S, King'ola N, Temmerman M, Luchters S
PLoS One. 2013 Jan; 8(1):e52547
- Vulnerabilities, health needs and predictors of high-risk sexual behaviour among female adolescent sex workers in Kunming, China.
Zhang XD, Temmerman M, Li Y, Luo W, Luchters S
Sex Transm Infect. 2013 Jan; 89(3):237-44
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (0)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (0)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (0)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (0)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (0)
- Eliminate Malaria (3)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (0)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (0)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)
- HIV and AIDS (61)
- Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) (10)
- Maternal and Child Health (6)
- Malaria (22)
- Immune Disease and Cancer (11)
- Hepatitis B (3)
- Hepatitis C (16)
- Global infectious disease threats (6)
- Injecting Drug Use (19)
- Alcohol and Other Drugs (5)
- Tuberculosis (TB) (3)
- Young People's Health (4)