Support second-generation COVID-19 vaccine research at Burnet.
December, 2009 (1)
- HIV type 1 in Fiji is caused by subtypes C and B.
Ryan CB, Kama M, Darcy A, Aleksic E, Mirza T, Chaudhary A, Oelrichs RB, Rogers GD, Crowe SM
AIDS Res Hum Retroviruses. 2009 Dec; 25(12):1355-1358
November, 2009 (2)
- Maturation of the HIV reverse transcription complex: putting the jigsaw together.
Warrilow D, Tachedjian G, Harrich D
Rev Med Virol. 2009 Nov; 19(6):324-337
- Interrelationships between HIV/AIDS and risk behavior prejudice among medical students in Southern China.
Chan KY, Yang Y, Li ZR, StoovÃ© MA, Reidpath DD
Curr HIV Res. 2009 Nov; 7(6):601-611
October, 2009 (2)
- Immune restoration diseases reflect diverse immunopathological mechanisms.
Price P, Murdoch DM, Agarwal U, Lewin SR, Elliott JH, French MA
Clin Microbiol Rev. 2009 Oct; 22(4):651-663
- The "work" of women when considering and using interventions to reduce mother-to-child transmission (MTCT) of HIV.
Giles ML, Hellard ME, Lewin SR, O'Brien ML
AIDS Care. 2009 Oct; 21(10):1230-1237
September, 2009 (1)
- The novel histone deacetylase inhibitors metacept-1 and metacept-3 potently increase HIV-1 transcription in latently infected cells.
Shehu-Xhilaga M, Rhodes D, Wightman F, Liu HB, Solomon A, Saleh S, Dear AE, Cameron PU, Lewin SR
AIDS. 2009 Sep; 23(15):2047-2050
August, 2009 (2)
- Enhancement of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 replication is not intrinsic to all polyanion-based microbicides.
Sonza S, Johnson A, Tyssen D, Spelman T, Lewis GR, Paull JR, Tachedjian G
Antimicrob Agents Chemother. 2009 Aug; 53(8):3565-3568
- Extensive astrocyte infection is prominent in human immunodeficiency virus-associated dementia.
Churchill MJ, Wesselingh SL, Cowley D, Pardo CA, McArthur JC, Brew BJ, Gorry PR
Ann Neurol. 2009 Aug; 66(2):253-258
July, 2009 (2)
- Age and height predict neuropathy risk in patients with HIV prescribed stavudine.
Cherry CL, Affandi JS, Imran D, Yunihastuti E, Smyth K, Vanar S, Kamarulzaman A, Price P
Neurology. 2009 Jul; 73(4):315-320
- Advocacy for harm reduction in China: a new era dawns.
Reid G, Aitken C
Int J Drug Policy. 2009 Jul; 20(4):365-370
June, 2009 (4)
- Development and management of systemic lupus erythematosus in an HIV-infected man with hepatitis C and B co-infection following interferon therapy: a case report.
Abbott IJ, Chang CC, Skinner MJ, Street A, Perry G, McLean C, Wright EJ, Cameron PU
J Med Case Rep. 2009 Jun; 3:7289
- Neurodegeneration and ageing in the HAART era.
Brew BJ, Crowe SM, Landay A, Cysique LA, Guillemin G
J Neuroimmune Pharmacol. 2009 Jun; 4(2):163-174
- Variable uptake of recommended interventions to reduce mother-to-child transmission of HIV in Australia, 1982-2005 (REPLY)
Giles ML, McDonald AM, Elliott EJ, Ziegler JB, Hellard ME, Lewin SR, Kaldor JM
Med J Aust. 2009 Jun; 190:220-221
- Tissue-specific sequence alterations in the human immunodeficiency virus type 1 envelope favoring CCR5 usage contribute to persistence of dual-tropic virus in the brain.
Gray L, Roche M, Churchill MJ, Sterjovski J, Ellett A, Poumbourios P, Sheffief S, Wang B, Saksena N, Purcell DF, Wesselingh S, Cunningham AL, Brew BJ, Gabuzda D, Gorry PR
J Virol. 2009 Jun; 83(11):5430-5441
May, 2009 (1)
- Examining HIV, drug use and risk behaviours: A case study in the custodial settings of Thailand and Indonesia.
Thomson N, Reid G, Dolan K
Int J Prison Health. 2009 May; 5(4):180-191
April, 2009 (3)
- HIV and pregnancy: screening and management update.
Curr Opin Obstet Gynecol. 2009 Apr; 21(2):131-135
- Immunopathogenesis of hepatic flare in HIV/hepatitis B virus (HBV)-coinfected individuals after the initiation of HBV-active antiretroviral therapy.
Crane M, Oliver B, Matthews G, Avihingsanon A, Ubolyam S, Markovska V, Chang JJ, Dore GJ, Price P, Visvanathan K, French M, Ruxrungtham K, Lewin SR
J Infect Dis. 2009 Apr; 199(7):974-981
- Prolonged use of tenofovir in HIV/hepatitis B virus (HBV)-coinfected individuals does not lead to HBV polymerase mutations and is associated with persistence of lamivudine HBV polymerase mutations.
Audsley J, Arrifin N, Yuen LK, Ayres A, Crowe SM, Bartholomeusz A, Locarnini SA, Mijch A, Lewin SR, Sasadeusz J
HIV Med. 2009 Apr; 10(4):229-235
February, 2009 (1)
- Antenatal screening practice for infectious diseases by general practitioners in Australia.
Giles ML, Pedrana A, Jones C, Garland S, Hellard M, Lewin SR
Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2009 Feb; 49(1):39-44
January, 2009 (1)
- Rapid degranulation of NK cells following activation by HIV-specific antibodies.
Chung AW, Rollman E, Center RJ, Kent SJ, Stratov I
J Immunol. 2009 Jan; 182(2):1202-1210
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (0)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (0)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (0)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (0)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (0)
- Eliminate Malaria (1)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (0)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (0)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)