Support Burnet’s work to help women and girls impacted by COVID-19.
December, 2003 (3)
- Phagocytic efficiency of monocytes and macrophages obtained from Sydney blood bank cohort members infected with an attenuated strain of HIV-1.
Kedzierska K, Churchill M, Maslin CL, Azzam R, Ellery P, Chan HT, Wilson J, Deacon NJ, Jaworowski A, Crowe SM
J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2003 Dec; 34(5):445-453
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 infection inhibits granulocyte-macrophage colony-stimulating factor-induced activation of STAT5A in human monocyte-derived macrophages.
Warby TJ, Crowe SM, Jaworowski A
J Virol. 2003 Dec; 77(23):12630-12638
- Use of assisted reproductive technology to reduce the risk of transmission of HIV in discordant couples wishing to have their own children where the male partner is seropositive with an undetectable viral load.
Baker HW, Mijch A, Garland S, Crowe S, Dunne M, Edgar D, Clarke G, Foster P, Blood J
J Med Ethics. 2003 Dec; 29(6):315-320
November, 2003 (2)
- The contribution of monocyte infection and trafficking to viral persistence, and maintenance of the viral reservoir in HIV infection.
Crowe S, Zhu T, Muller WA
J Leukoc Biol. 2003 Nov; 74(5):635-641
- HIV and cells of macrophage/dendritic lineage and other non-T cell reservoirs: new answers yield new questions.
Collman RG, Perno CF, Crowe SM, Stevenson M, Montaner LJ
J Leukoc Biol. 2003 Nov; 74(5):631-634
October, 2003 (1)
- Astrocyte infection by HIV-1: mechanisms of restricted virus replication, and role in the pathogenesis of HIV-1-associated dementia.
Gorry PR, Ong C, Thorpe J, Bannwarth S, Thompson KA, Gatignol A, Wesselingh SL, Purcell DF
Curr HIV Res. 2003 Oct; 1(4):463-473
September, 2003 (1)
- Human immunodeficiency virus type 1 protease regulation of tat activity is essential for efficient reverse transcription and replication.
Apolloni A, Hooker CW, Mak J, Harrich D
J Virol. 2003 Sep; 77(18):9912-9921
August, 2003 (2)
- The effect of NNRTIs on HIV reverse transcriptase dimerization.
Tachedjian G, Goff SP
Curr Opin Investig Drugs. 2003 Aug; 4(8):966-973
- The dimer initiation sequence stem-loop of human immunodeficiency virus type 1 is dispensable for viral replication in peripheral blood mononuclear cells.
Hill MK, Shehu-Xhilaga M, Campbell SM, Poumbourios P, Crowe SM, Mak J
J Virol. 2003 Aug; 77(15):8329-8335
July, 2003 (2)
- Prevalence and characterization of lamivudine-resistant hepatitis B virus mutations in HIV-HBV co-infected individuals.
Cooley L, Ayres A, Bartholomeusz A, Lewin S, Crowe S, Mijch A, Locarnini S, Sasadeusz J
AIDS. 2003 Jul; 17(11):1649-1657
- Monitoring of human immunodeficiency virus infection in resource-constrained countries..
Crowe S, Turnbull S, Oelrichs R, Dunne A
Clin Infect Dis. 2003 Jul; 37(Suppl 1):S25-S35
May, 2003 (1)
- Nucleoside analogues and HIV: the combined cost to mitochondria.
Cherry CL, Wesselingh SL
J Antimicrob Chemother. 2003 May; 51(5):1091-1093
April, 2003 (2)
- HIV-1 Nef control of cell signalling molecules: multiple strategies to promote virus replication.
Greenway AL, Holloway G, McPhee DA, Ellis P, Cornall A, Lidman M
J Biosci. 2003 Apr; 28(3):323-335
- The molecular epidemiology of HIV-1 in South and East Asia.
Oelrichs RB, Crowe SM
Curr HIV Res. 2003 Apr; 1(2):239-248
February, 2003 (4)
- Rates of transmission of antiretroviral drug resistant strains of HIV-1.
Ammaranond P, Cunningham P, Oelrichs R, Suzuki K, Harris C, Leas L, Grulich A, Cooper DA, Kelleher AD
J Clin Virol. 2003 Feb; 26(2):153-161
- HIV, ethnicity and travel: HIV infection in Vietnamese Australians associated with injecting drug use.
Elliott JH, Mijch AM, Street AC, Crofts N
J Clin Virol. 2003 Feb; 26(2):133-142
- Defective phagocytosis by human monocyte/macrophages following HIV-1 infection: underlying mechanisms and modulation by adjunctive cytokine therapy.
Kedzierska K, Azzam R, Ellery P, Mak J, Jaworowski A, Crowe SM
J Clin Virol. 2003 Feb; 26(2):247-263
- Analysis of HIV-1 viral load in seminal plasma samples.
Dunne AL, Mitchell F, Allen KM, Baker HW, Garland S, Clarke GN, Mijch A, Crowe SM
J Clin Virol. 2003 Feb; 26(2):239-245
January, 2003 (1)
- The influence of cytokines, chemokines and their receptors on HIV-1 replication in monocytes and macrophages.
Kedzierska K, Crowe SM, Turville S, Cunningham AL
Rev Med Virol. 2003 Jan; 13(1):39-56
- Executive (0)
- Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies (HMHB) (0)
- Eliminate HIV (0)
- Strategic Funding & Partnerships Executive Team (0)
- Disease Elimination (0)
- Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (0)
- Philanthropy and Supporter Engagement (0)
- Eliminate Viral Hepatitis (0)
- Behaviours and Health Risks (0)
- Eliminate Malaria (0)
- Finance (0)
- Health Security (0)
- Eliminate Tuberculosis (TB) (0)
- Human Resources (0)
- Healthy Ageing (0)
- Research Support and Facilities (0)
- Burnet Honorary Research Fellows (0)
- Information Technology (0)
- Laboratory Services (0)
- Education & Training (0)
- Support Services Group (0)
- Project Management and Quality Assurance Office (0)
- Previous Research and Public Health Projects (0)
- Marketing and Communications (0)
- International Operations (0)