Kerryanne has a clinical background. Her previous work was at Nonga General Hospital as a Health Extension Officer.
She joined Burnet Institute in 2016, as a Research Officer on the Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Program.
Kerryanne is currently working with ‘Accelerating access to postnatal care and chlorhexidine in PNG’ project as well as the ‘Abrusim COVID-19’ project.
- 2019 to present - Research Officer (Accelerating access to postnatal care and chlorhexidine in PNG project), Burnet Institute, Kokopo, PNG
- 2018 - 2019 - Research Officer (High Sensitivity Rapid Diagnostic Test HSRDT project), Burnet Institute, Kokopo, PNG
- 2017 - 2016 – Research Officer (Healthy Mothers, Healthy Babies Study 1), Burnet Institute, Kokopo, PNG
- 2014 - 2015 - Residency Health Extension Officer – Nonga General Hospital, Kokopo, PNG
2013 - Bachelor’s degree in Health Extension – Divine Ward University
- Mycoplasma genitalium and Other Reproductive Tract Infections in Pregnant Women, Papua New Guinea, 2015-2017.
Scoullar MJL, Boeuf P, Peach E, Fidelis R, Tokmun K, Melepia P, Elijah A, Bradshaw CS, Fehler G, Siba PM, Erskine S, Mokany E, Kennedy E, Umbers AJ, Luchters S, Robinson LJ, Wong NC, Vallely AJ, Badman SG, Vallely LM, Fowkes FJI, Morgan C, Pomat W, Crabb BS, Beeson JG
Emerg Infect Dis. 2021 Mar; 27(3):894-904