Dukduk has a background in banking having spent 16 years with the then Papua New Guinea Banking Corporation until 1995. He moved on to other fields until 2014 when he joined the Healthy Mothers Healthy Babies program team at Burnet Institute in Kokopo, first in logistics support, then moving on to be a Laboratory Assistant and a Community Liaison roles.
- Jan 2019 – present: Community Liaison Officer, Burnet Institute, Kokopo PNG
- Jun 2016 – Jan 2019: Laboratory Assistant, Burnet Institute, Kokopo PNG
- Dec 2014 – Jun 2016: Driver and Logistics Support, Burnet Institute, Kokopo PNG
- Quality newborn care in East New Britain, Papua New Guinea: measuring early newborn care practices and identifying opportunities for improvement.
Wilson AN, Melepia P, Suruka R, Hezeri P, Kabiu D, Babona D, Wapi P, Spotswood N, Bohren MA, Vogel JP, Kelly-Hanku A, Morgan A, Beeson JG, Morgan C, Vallely LM, Waramin EJ, Scoullar MJL, Homer CSE
BMC Pregnancy Childbirth. 2022 Jun; 22(1):462
- Partnership-defined quality approach to companionship during labour and birth in East New Britain, Papua New Guinea: A mixed-methods study
Wilson AN, Melepia P, Suruka R, Hezeri P, Kabiu D, Babona D, Wapi P, Bohren MA, Vogel JP, Kelly-Hanku A, Morgan A, Beeson JG, Morgan C, Spotswood N, Scoullar MJL, Vallely LM, Homer CSE
PLoS Glob Pub Health. 2022 Feb; 2(2):e0000102