Chloe has worked in community health including AOD and harm reduction for most of her nursing career, as well as some time doing clinical hepatology.
While community nursing Chloe worked with Burnet as a research nurse to pilot rapid point of care testing for hepatitis C in primary care settings.
She’s interested in working with marginalised populations, health equity, and disease elimination.
- 2018-current: EC Nurse co-ordinator Burnet EC partnership
- 2017: Research Nurse Rapid EC (Burnet/cohealth)
- 2015-2018: Community Health Nurse, Health Works, cohealth
- 2014-2015: Hepatology Clinical Nurse Consultant, St Vincent’s Hospital Melbourne
- 2013-2014: Registered Nurse, Nurse Pool and General Surgery, Western Health
- 2012-2013: Graduate Nurse program, Western Health
- Bachelor of Nursing (La Trobe University) 2011
- Point-of-care hepatitis C testing from needle and syringe programs: An Australian feasibility study.
Williams B, Howell J, Doyle J, Thompson AJ, Draper B, Layton C, Latham N, Bramwell F, Membrey D, Mcpherson M, Roney J, Stoové M, Hellard ME, Pedrana A
Int J Drug Policy. 2019 Oct; 72:91-98
News Articles (1)