Lisa has many years of nursing experience in various hospital and community roles.
Over the past decade she has worked as a community health nurse, specifically within the areas of homelessness and Alcohol and Other Drugs (AOD).
Lisa has a special interest in working with people that are marginalised or disadvantaged, with a focus on health equity, social justice and more recently, disease elimination.
- ANMF (Australian Nursing & Midwifery Federation)
- Research nurse (EC project), Burnet Institute
- Community Health nurse, Your Community Health, Northcote
- Community Health nurse, Homeless Persons Program, Bolton Clarke
- Community Health nurse, Innerspace, Cohealth
- Non-residential withdrawal nurse, Innerspace, Cohealth
- Community Health nurse, North Yarra Community Health
- Registered nurse, Depaul House, St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne
- Community Health nurse, Royal District Nursing Service
- Post Acute care, Monash Health
- Hospital in the Home, Monash Health
- Registered nurse, Monash Health
- 2018 Graduate Diploma in Alcohol and other Drug studies: Turning Point, Eastern Health
- 2012 Certified nurse cervical screening provider: Family Planning Victoria
- 2011 Immunisation Accreditation Program: La Trobe University, Melbourne