I am a PhD student working on developing novel methods to monitor globally important chronic viral infections in resource limited settings at Suzanne Crowe and David Anderson’s Lab.
- 2015- Current: PhD Candidate, Crowe and Anderson Laboratories, Burnet Institute, Melbourne
- 2010 Masters of Applied Microbiology, Vellore Institute of Technology, India
- 2008 Bachelor of Biotechnology, Bangalore University, India
- 2007 Diploma in Bioinformatics, St. Joseph’s College, India
- Monash Graduate Scholarship
- Faculty Graduate Research International Scholarship 2015
- Monash Institute of Medical Engineering Travel Grant 2015
- Young Investigator Scholarship, Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections (CROI) 2016
- Bursary Award from the Rotary Club of Preston, June 2015
- Polymorphism rs1385129 Within Glut1 Gene SLC2A1 Is Linked to Poor CD4+ T Cell Recovery in Antiretroviral-Treated HIV+ Individuals.
Masson JJR, Cherry CL, Murphy NM, Sada-Ovalle I, Hussain T, Palchaudhuri R, Martinson J, Landay AL, Billah B, Crowe SM, Palmer CS
Front Immunol. 2018 May; 9:900
- Exploiting immune cell metabolic machinery for functional HIV cure and the prevention of inflammaging.
Palmer CS, Palchaudhuri R, Albargy H, Abdel-Mohsen M, Crowe SM
F1000Res. 2018 Jan; 7:125
- Eliminating HIV & AIDS in India: A roadmap to zero new HIV infections, zero discrimination & zero AIDS-related deaths.
Palchaudhuri R, Niggl M, Palmer CS
Indian J Med Res. 2016 Dec; 144(6):789-792
- Can HIV reverse transcriptase activity assay be a low-cost alternative for viral load monitoring in resource-limited settings?
Soham Gupta, Riya Palchaudhuri, Ujjwal Neogi, Hiresave Srinivasa, Per Ashorn, Ayesha De Costa, Clas Kallander, Anita Shet
BMJ Open. 2016 Jan; 6(1):e008795
- Genetic Factors Associated with Slow Progression of HIV among Perinatally-Infected Indian Children,
Palchaudhuri R, Neogi U, Rao SD, Shet A
Indian Pediatrics. 2014 Oct; 51(10):801-803
- Limited evolution but increasing trends of primary non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase inhibitor resistance mutations in therapy-naive HIV-1-infected individuals in India.
Ujjwal Neogi, Soham Gupta, Riya Palchaudhuri, Shwetha D Rao, Suresh Shastri, Vishal Diwan, Ranbir S Laishram, Ayesha De Costa, Anita Shet
Antivir Ther. 2014 Apr; 19(8):813-818
News Articles (5)