Burnet Institute invites your participation in our World Hepatitis Day webinar – Eliminating viral hepatitis and adapting to COVID-19.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER
Burnet researchers and clinicians including Chloe Layton, Dr Yinzong Xiao and Dr Angela Davis will present alongside leading academics, health and community workers, senior policymakers and representatives of affected communities to address three key themes:
- Outreach models for engaging people living with hepatitis
- Integrated Care Models for harm reduction, and
- Impact of COVID-19 on viral hepatitis care and services
- Caro Weidner and Rob Leitermann (Harm Reduction Victoria) – The role of peer navigators
- Sione Crawford (Harm Reduction Victoria) – Peers and harm reduction
- Dr Nico Clark (Medically Supervised Injecting Room) – Reducing harm from injecting
- Carrie Fowlie (Hepatitis Australia) – National focus on hepatitis and harm reduction
- Dr Jack Wallace (Coalition to Eradicate Viral Hepatitis in Asia Pacific) – Regional perspective on HBV and HCV during COVID
- Alison Coelho (Centre for Ethnicity and Health) – CALD community and HBV during COVID
- Chloe Layton (Burnet) – Outreach vaccination projects for people at risk of hepatitis
- Dr Yinzong Xiao (PhD candidate, Burnet) – Engaging CALD people living with HBV
- Dr Angela Davis (Burnet) – Impacts of isolation during COVID-19.
We invite you to take part in this free, online event.