Join community leaders, experts and policy makers to discuss approaches and challenges to the elimination of viral hepatitis.
Also hear the latest on progress to achieving elimination within defined areas or groups: micro-elimination among people co-infected with HIV in cities; viral hepatitis as a cause of cancer; and exploring vaccines and direct-acting antivirals as cancer prevention tools.
Don’t miss an update on the Burnet-led NHMRC program to eliminate hepatitis C in Australia.
- Ms Emily Adamson, Cancer Council
- Ms Alison Coelho, Centre for Culture Ethnicity and Health and Multicultural Health and Support Services
- Mr Sione Crawford, Harm Reduction Victoria
- Dr Mark Davies, Barwon Health
- Professor Greg Dore, Kirby Institute, UNSW Sydney, St Vincent’s Hospital
- Dr Joseph Doyle, The Alfred, Monash University, Burnet Institute
- Associate Professor Heidi Drummer, Burnet Institute
- Ms Melanie Eagle, Hepatitis Victoria
- Professor Margaret Hellard, Burnet Institute
- Dr Jessica Howell, Burnet Institute
- Mr Richard Keane, Living Positive Victoria
- Associate Professor Peter Revill, Doherty Institute
- Dr Rachel Sacks-Davis, Burnet Institute
- Dr Nick Scott, Burnet Institute
- Professor Mark Stoové, Burnet Institute
- Dr Brett Sutton, Victorian State Government
- Dr Amanda Wade, Burnet Institute
- Dr Jack Wallace, Burnet Institute
- Ms Margaret Waldrop, Barwon Health
Thanks to our supporters: The Alfred, Monash University and Australian Centre for Hepatitis Virology.